The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Applicants 2015

Is anyone applying for 2015 entry? If so what are you looking to study?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm looking to do Accountancy and Finance. The uni looks so good from the accommodation to the my course content. Wbu?
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
I've applied for Computing, keep refreshing UCAS like mad! haha
Reply 3
I'm looking at doing either Sports Coaching and Development or Fitness Management and Personal Training. I'm applying for both as 4 year with foundation course. I love the look of the accommodation :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by emyley1
I'm looking at doing either Sports Coaching and Development or Fitness Management and Personal Training. I'm applying for both as 4 year with foundation course. I love the look of the accommodation :smile:

I've also applied for sports coaching and development but with no foundation year, just the BA Hons. I got a conditional offer last week :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by matty8073
I've also applied for sports coaching and development but with no foundation year, just the BA Hons. I got a conditional offer last week :smile:

Congrats on the offer! How long did they take to respond?
Reply 6
Original post by KarynStew
Congrats on the offer! How long did they take to respond?

Reply 7

Ah! Im sending mine off next month and cant wait to hear back from them as I've got my heart set on the place!
Reply 8
Original post by emyley1
Ah! Im sending mine off next month and cant wait to hear back from them as I've got my heart set on the place!

Wooo good luck, it looks fantastic doesn't it!!!
Reply 9
Wooo good luck, it looks fantastic doesn't it!!!

Yeah! I haven't actually been to visit so I hope it looks as good in real life as it does on the website
Original post by emyley1
Yeah! I haven't actually been to visit so I hope it looks as good in real life as it does on the website

Same here, hope the gamble pays off!
I've applied and have had my offer to study business management, took just over 3 and half hours :smile:
I got a conditional offer and they say it'll be unconditional as soon as I said them proof of my qualifications. I also applied for foundation year entry and they offered me to go directly on to the course! So excited as it's where I want to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emyley1

I've been to see it twice and can say I loved it! There sports and creative media facilities are amongst the best I've seen even thou I'm not studying anything like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Jesse-May
I've been to see it twice and can say I loved it! There sports and creative media facilities are amongst the best I've seen even thou I'm not studying anything like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get a chance to look around the accommodation at all?
Original post by emyley1
Did you get a chance to look around the accommodation at all?

Yes I did, I looked round the LFW accommodation and it was really nice, didn't get a chance to look at en-suite but I'll be definitely applying to halls for my first year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying to do Psychology here! I loved the vibe of the whole university and they have the best halls I've seen.
Original post by emyley1
Is anyone applying for 2015 entry? If so what are you looking to study?

I'm hoping to study Multimedia Journalism! I really loved it when I went down for an open day, and I'm definitely making it my first choice :smile:

Do you reckon most applications will get a response in a time set like that? Hoping to send my application off this week or next and I'm planning on choosing it as my first option (sorry if I sound eager, haha)! :biggrin:
Original post by tiff182
Do you reckon most applications will get a response in a time set like that? Hoping to send my application off this week or next and I'm planning on choosing it as my first option (sorry if I sound eager, haha)! :biggrin:

Erm not sure, but I think it depends on the department itself in every university to be honest. Hopefully you get a quick response :smile: what are you planning on doing?
Erm not sure, but I think it depends on the department itself in every university to be honest. Hopefully you get a quick response :smile: what are you planning on doing?

Ah, that makes sense, fair enough. Thanks for that though! And I'm hoping to study Multimedia Journalism. Really love it there so fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending