The Student Room Group

Next interview

Hello I have my shop floor Next interview on Sunday. Could people tell me what I have to take, wear and what its like / what you do!! Thanks so much in advance xx
Hi, i recently had a shop floor interview with next(team assessment). It really was so easy! I turned up in a black pencil skirt, black cami, tights, flats and a blazer. I was also up against another girl but was told theres enough jobs for both of us. Basically we had to do 40 minutes on the shop floor, this was 20 minutes on fitting rooms and 20 minutes on shoes, all the while getting assessed. Then we was taken upstairs an had to complete a maths and english test. Had to wait a few minutes while this was being marked, was called in one after the offer and was offered the job :biggrin: was also given a ten pound next voucher an ten pound in cash(this might just be my store that does this). The interview was really easy and relaxed, just act yourself and dont be nervous and shy! Also dress smart but still quite causal as next tend to go for people who are dressed nice haha! My interview was for an apprentiship sales consultant but i assume an interview for any other role would be fairly the same! Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending