The Student Room Group

LNAT questions

hey guys, i've got my LNAT booked and it's in two weeks. I was wondering what sort of format it is? (like is it on the computer or is it written?) - i know it's at a test centre but wasn't sure! Also is the way to write the essay at the end the same as we are taught to write essays normally? (i've heard the way in which we should write them is very different) !:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by pge2907
hey guys, i've got my LNAT booked and it's in two weeks. I was wondering what sort of format it is? (like is it on the computer or is it written?) - i know it's at a test centre but wasn't sure! Also is the way to write the essay at the end the same as we are taught to write essays normally? (i've heard the way in which we should write them is very different) !:smile:

It's all on a computer. You can view an example of a real simulation on the official LNAT website, the passage is on the left hand side of the page whilst the multiple choice options are on the other.

As for the essay, how you structure it is up to you. The reason why you've heard that LNAT essays are different is probably because you have a limit of 600 words to fill up, as opposed to unlimited on a normal examination.

Hope this helps, somewhat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending