The Student Room Group

Am I eligible for KCL?

Hello all,
Please,Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just countdown to the application deadline and I haven't make up my mind.:frown:
I am thinking about applying to kcl, but not sure whether or not I am eligible.

I have achieved 3A* 5A and 1B on GCSE equivalent, AS A*aaa with ave 94.25%. Pred. A2 A*A*A*A*A*
My ukcat is 2650:frown:. Not sure if this is enough.

Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by jamesjiang2015
Hello all,
Just countdown to the application deadline and I haven't make up my mind.:frown:

I have achieved 3A* 5A and 1B on GCSE equivalent, AS A*aaa with ave 94.25%. Pred. A2 A*A*A*A*A*

Thanks

Assuming undergrad:

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/prospectus/undergraduate/medicine/entryrequirements.

Also worth mentioning that UKCAT scores are a lot lower this year round (by roughly 100). Plus people with exceptional UKCAT would be likely drawn to Durham, Newcastle and the like.

Unfortunately it is rather ambiguous for what makes you "competitive", but it would have to be your call rather than anyone else's

Hope this helped :smile:
Original post by shamzaabbas
Assuming undergrad:

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/prospectus/undergraduate/medicine/entryrequirements.

Also worth mentioning that UKCAT scores are a lot lower this year round (by roughly 100). Plus people with exceptional UKCAT would be likely drawn to Durham, Newcastle and the like.

Unfortunately it is rather ambiguous for what makes you "competitive", but it would have to be your call rather than anyone else's

Hope this helped :smile:

So do you think will I get a chance for interview?
Hello all,

Thanks

I wouldn't really recommend applying to Kings tbh...your UKCAT (they like seeing high UKCAT scores) and GCSEs, whilst good, are perhaps a bit on the low end for them. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
I wouldn't really recommend applying to Kings tbh...your UKCAT (they like seeing high UKCAT scores) and GCSEs, whilst good, are perhaps a bit on the low end for them. :smile:

What about Aberdeen or leicester?
(edited 9 years ago)
Southampton/qmul foundation programme? If you're eligible? ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozasaurus99
Southampton/qmul foundation programme? If you're eligible? ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry but I am a damn Int'l student, which means I am not eligible to apply the foundation programme.
I am sorry but I am a damn Int'l student, which means I am not eligible to apply the foundation programme.

Ooh sorry :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks.
But nice AS can not compensate the poor UKCAT result:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending