The Student Room Group
Reply 1
blanco
Hi,
For centre no. in UCAS, do we write the UCAS centre number (the one that comes out of the pull down menu) or the award body centre number (the one you write on your exams and comes with your certificates)?

it should be the same number, mine was.
Reply 2
Yes, it should be the same. Maybe UCAS have got it wrong?

Just double-check - the number that you write on your exams - is it a five digit number? It should be - ie not the four digit candidate number you also write down.

Are you an international student? Some schools abroad seem to have different centre numbers for different exam boards. If so, then check with your school as to what they advise.
Reply 3
Madprof
Yes, it should be the same. Maybe UCAS have got it wrong?

Just double-check - the number that you write on your exams - is it a five digit number? It should be - ie not the four digit candidate number you also write down.

Are you an international student? Some schools abroad seem to have different centre numbers for different exam boards. If so, then check with your school as to what they advise.

Yeah, international. I have ES... as a centre no in my exams and numbers for UCAS. So, dont know what to do.
Reply 4
I have the same problem. But it can't be the UCAS number because for example my school has two centre numbers...one for Edexcel and one for AQA. I called UCAS today and they told me they want the centre number used by the school for the exam boards. So it can't be the UCAS centre number.
Reply 5
Death
I have the same problem. But it can't be the UCAS number because for example my school has two centre numbers...one for Edexcel and one for AQA. I called UCAS today and they told me they want the centre number used by the school for the exam boards. So it can't be the UCAS centre number.

So, Ill guess it they are not the same we should leave the pulldown box blank and write in the centre code used in your exams (that appears in your certificate).

Also, my award exam board doesnt appear so I have to write it in (CIE).

Latest

Trending

Trending