The Student Room Group

Conspiracy Theories ???

I've been a huge fan of conspiracy theories myself. After a rather intrigued conspiracy theory of "Loose Change" on "September 11, 2001" attack AND "First Moon Landing", I wonder if there's anything similar video produced or any website or some book that sheds some light on other conspiracy theories on accidents like:

>> Princess Diana's death (cos of marrying a "Muslim")
>> 7/7 London Bombing (to generate fear among public & hence gaining their support for war on Iraq)
>> Lockerbie bombing
>> Pearl Harbour
>> Spain train bomb
>> Bali bombing
>> Brazilian guy's killing following 7/7 boming in London
>> Could Dr. David Kelly been murdered ???

Now, bearing in mind the "9/11 Conspiracy theory", where even if we believe that it was an "inside" job, to be used as an excuse to attach Iraq, couldn't we possibly conclude that government involved (both American & British) actually FAILED to gain what they may've intended i.e. "oil/wealth", as they'd have NEVER dreamt of the catastropic effect on their own military, resources with the lose of lives & dwindling public support towards them ???

In addition, perhaps, the American government would've imagined Iraq invation being as easy as pie by being able to defeat their "weak" force instantly, but the American government instead ended-up taking around $200-£300 million worth of debt from the world bank for this war.

Surely, with this amount of money being on stack, as a result of the war, wouldn't they've realised that the money expected to "gain/make" from Iraq war is NOT worth after getting their nation in red by $300 million of war debt.

I wonder WHAT EXACTLY the government "gains" out of it, since they're NOT quite making as much money as the "war debt" they're having to pay cos of taking their nation to the war. How could such a "powerful" individuals feel comfortable killing their OWN countrymen to fill their own pocket, which is already deep at it is (since their powerful position offers them good salary/perks etc. to the extent that they'd make MILLIONS that'd last them till the day they die). Why have more money that they couldn't possibly spend in their own life time ???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
>> Could Dr. David Hutton been murdered ???

I think you mean Dr. David Kelly.
Reply 2
Pearl Harbour?! What the hell! I can at least see how some nutters would be able to convince themselves of the others; through a bit of shaky evidence and simply wanting to be convinced.
Reply 3
lol: ZOG.
Reply 4
mipmapped
I think you mean Dr. David Kelly.

David Kelly & Hutton Inquiry all were appearing in media at the same time & hence the mistake :wink:
Reply 5
I've always found these theories fairly interesting, if not very plausible. Does anyone know if any conspiracy theories have ever turned out to be accurate? It could be an interesting case study to compare current theories to, but I can't think of any examples off the top of my head.
known
I've always found these theories fairly interesting, if not very plausible. Does anyone know if any conspiracy theories have ever turned out to be accurate? It could be an interesting case study to compare current theories to, but I can't think of any examples off the top of my head.

You could consider Watergate to be an example of a conspiracy that was demonstrated to be true. Granted, it didn't involve people being blown up or killed, but it's still a case of investigative journalists demonstrating that the president attempted to secretly get away with something wrong.
City bound
Pearl Harbour?! What the hell! I can at least see how some nutters would be able to convince themselves of the others; through a bit of shaky evidence and simply wanting to be convinced.

I think youd have to go a long way to make out Peral harbour was a conspiracy theory.

The twin tower yes, makes a very good one with very interesting points.

We know the moon landings were faked and we know that Lee harvey oswald was not alone
Reply 8
Conspiracy theories are usually pretty easily debunked.I don't believe in many of them because I have enough faith in the human race to know that we wouldn't do such things.
KizD
Conspiracy theories are usually pretty easily debunked.I don't believe in many of them because I have enough faith in the human race to know that we wouldn't do such things.

:rofl:

You're talking about humans ?
Reply 10
Cadre_Of_Storms
we know the moon landings were faked

AHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!! :rofl: :toofunny:

You can't seriously believe they were faked, all the evidence put forwards is easily debunked, and video footage proves that they went. The parabolas followed by dust particles cannot have been simulated :smile:
Cadre_Of_Storms
We know the moon landings were faked

Sorry, "we" being?
rpotter
AHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!! :rofl: :toofunny:

You can't seriously believe they were faked, all the evidence put forwards is easily debunked, and video footage proves that they went. The parabolas followed by dust particles cannot have been simulated :smile:

Not to mention the fact that part of the mission is still there...
Reply 13
10inchpianist
:rofl:

You're talking about humans ?

Yes, I don't think a human woke up one day and masterminded a plan to kill thousands of his own citizens in the mations economic capital while simultaneously covering up the scandal which would certainly involve many people to keep shut. That doesn't stop some kid in his mums garage posting on infowars.com though.
KizD
Yes, I don't think a human woke up one day and masterminded a plan to kill thousands of his own citizens in the mations economic capital while simultaneously covering up the scandal which would certainly involve many people to keep shut. That doesn't stop some kid in his mums garage posting on infowars.com though.

google: "government sponserod terrorism"

EDIT: then click on the phrase next to "Did you mean..."

This should start things off...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_terrorism_by_United_States_of_America
Reply 15
City bound

Don't worry- it's one of the stupidest conspiracy theories out there. I always enjoy a good one, but some of them are just awful (see faked moon landing for example)
10inchpianist
google: "government sponserod terrorism"

Apparently there hasn't been any "government sponserod terrorism", judging by the zero results. Quite a few for "government sponsored terrorism" though.
Ferret_messiah
Apparently there hasn't been any "government sponserod terrorism", judging by the zero results. Quite a few for "government sponsored terrorism" though.

very clever :wink:
j4mes_bond25

>> Princess Diana's death (cos of marrying a "Muslim")
>> 7/7 London Bombing (to generate fear among public & hence gaining their support for war on Iraq)
>> Lockerbie bombing
>> Pearl Harbour
>> Spain train bomb
>> Bali bombing
>> Brazilian guy's killing following 7/7 boming in London
>> Could Dr. David Kelly been murdered ???

Now, bearing in mind the "9/11 Conspiracy theory", where even if we believe that it was an "inside" job, to be used as an excuse to attach Iraq, couldn't we possibly conclude that government involved (both American & British) actually FAILED to gain what they may've intended i.e. "oil/wealth", as they'd have NEVER dreamt of the catastropic effect on their own military, resources with the lose of lives & dwindling public support towards them ???

In addition, perhaps, the American government would've imagined Iraq invation being as easy as pie by being able to defeat their "weak" force instantly, but the American government instead ended-up taking around $200-£300 million worth of debt from the world bank for this war.

Surely, with this amount of money being on stack, as a result of the war, wouldn't they've realised that the money expected to "gain/make" from Iraq war is NOT worth after getting their nation in red by $300 million of war debt.

I wonder WHAT EXACTLY the government "gains" out of it, since they're NOT quite making as much money as the "war debt" they're having to pay cos of taking their nation to the war. How could such a "powerful" individuals feel comfortable killing their OWN countrymen to fill their own pocket, which is already deep at it is (since their powerful position offers them good salary/perks etc. to the extent that they'd make MILLIONS that'd last them till the day they die). Why have more money that they couldn't possibly spend in their own life time ???

I think you misunderestimate psychopaths.

There are people who will do anything for money or power. If it means killing innocent people, of the country you just happen to be President of, then so be it.

All the conspiracies you mention are ones which are true. Each one is different, but 7/7 and 9/11 stick out because they were unique in the sense that the US and UK had never experienced "terror" on that scale.

There is sufficient evidence for all the conspiracies you mentioned to be proven to be true. Its just a case of linking it all together.

If you imagine that history was not all you thought it was, if it had been say, distorted, would you still hold the same beliefs you have now? What if there is an underlying truth to it all, unity if you will. Would you still believe what you do now?

He who controls the past controls the future...
KizD

two words
concentration camps

Latest

Trending

Trending