The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know what it means if I'm still waiting? I'm an international applicant btw!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 3081
Original post by ElRoCl
Thanks!! Well done to you too! I think I will firm UCL and Edinburgh will be my insurance but it's a hard decision!

I had the same decision for Physics, I ended up firming Edinburgh. When i visited both Edinburgh just felt right.
make sure you guys join the freshers group on facebook

facebook.com/groups/1549265588659238/
Decided to make Edinburgh my insurance. Just glad to have it over and done with now.

To those still waiting, good luck! Hopefully it won't be much longer at all :smile:
Original post by Gib1997
I spoke to someone today and was told that I passed the interview, but whether or not I get an offer will depend entirely on how many people accept and reject the offers they currently hold.

Fingers crossed for you. I have been wondering how you were getting on. Trust there is a place for you. Good luck. :redface:
Original post by LaydeeStardust
Fingers crossed for you. I have been wondering how you were getting on. Trust there is a place for you. Good luck. :redface:

Thank you, that's really sweet :smile: I'm going to go ahead and apply for finance and put down Strathclyde. If things change, I'll see what I can do.
Original post by Sirk
I had the same decision for Physics, I ended up firming Edinburgh. When i visited both Edinburgh just felt right.

Yep, it's just so personal! For me it's also a question of how easy it is to get home since Edinburgh have no direct flights home for me and London does... Good luck with your course, Edinburgh is a beautiful city after all!
Rejected. Ah well, they were being dicks anyway.
Original post by Gib1997
Rejected. Ah well, they were being dicks anyway.

Aw I am so sorry. You have been waiting such a long time. 😞 Have you had any other offers from anywhere else? Good luck.
Aw I am so sorry. You have been waiting such a long time. ������ Have you had any other offers from anywhere else? Good luck.

Aye, one for Strathclyde. Not happy about having no insurance, but that's just what happens I guess.
Original post by Gib1997
Aye, one for Strathclyde. Not happy about having no insurance, but that's just what happens I guess.

I only got one offer. All my others were rejections. I don't have an insurance. Is it teaching at Strathclyde?
I only got one offer. All my others were rejections. I don't have an insurance. Is it teaching at Strathclyde?

Aye, it is indeed :smile:
Original post by gnathaniel1
any oxbridge rejects around hahaa looking forward to edinburgh in September!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesss unless I decide to reapply

Posted from TSR Mobile
What accomodation is everyone thinking for Edinburgh?
Original post by ElspethNix
What accomodation is everyone thinking for Edinburgh?

I went with South Clerk, Abbeyhill and Deaconess.
Reply 3095
Hey I'm wondering if people on here have applied for the same accommodation as me, I've applied for Kincaid's court, Sciennes and Fraser Court :smile: wanted ensuite but I preferred a shorter walk to the campus I guess :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for product design :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by million_dollar
Just got an offer for product design :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya,

I applied jewellery design on 9 March..
However, they did not request mini-portfolio yet..
I would like to know when did u apply your course and when did u get an offer? I am an international student by the way.
Original post by jewellery
Hiya,

I applied jewellery design on 9 March..
However, they did not request mini-portfolio yet..
I would like to know when did u apply your course and when did u get an offer? I am an international student by the way.

Hi! I am also an international student. I applied for BA product design through UCAS in mid December in 2014. I got the offer just yesterday, 24th! All portfolio submissions were supposed to be submitted by the 27th of January 2015. So I'm not sure if you are still eligible for that...?

Maybe send them an email asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Make sure you guys like the University Of Edinburgh Freshers page for information on halls, courses and freshers parties :smile:

facebook.com/groups/1549265588659238/?ref=br_tf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending