The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Do they follow arcane traditions, such as wearing gowns?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 421
Original post by sophie-g
Lancaster, Birmingham, Newcastle and Nottingham. What about you? :smile:

Oo I've applied to newcastle! Heard anything? Also applied to loughborough, reading and queens Belfast!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 422
Original post by Passwords
Well done!! What were your grades and predicted grades? I applied for Mchem Medicinal and Biological Chemistry and waiting for a response from Edinburgh

Thank you! I got AAABB at AS and I'm predicted A*AAA with the A* in chemistry, when did you apply?
Original post by l1n9k97
Oo I've applied to newcastle! Heard anything? Also applied to loughborough, reading and queens Belfast!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually got an offer through today from Newcastle! They all sound like great choices! What course have you chosen?
Original post by smelon
Thank you! I got AAABB at AS and I'm predicted A*AAA with the A* in chemistry, when did you apply?

I only applied about a week ago, so not long. Congrats on those grades though, did you get an unconditional or a conditional? Not really familiar with how it works for English applicants since I'm from aberdeen :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 425
I actually got an offer through today from Newcastle! They all sound like great choices! What course have you chosen?

That's so good! What grades? Applying for geography and management at loughborough, and BSc geog at the others ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by l1n9k97
That's so good! What grades? Applying for geography and management at loughborough, and BSc geog at the others ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

AAB for Newcastle 😊 good choice! It's so exciting when you receive an offer!
Reply 427
AAB for Newcastle 😊 good choice! It's so exciting when you receive an offer!

That's good! What subjects do you take? Hoping I get an offer soon, can't stop refreshing my emails Ahahah 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 428
Original post by Passwords
I only applied about a week ago, so not long. Congrats on those grades though, did you get an unconditional or a conditional? Not really familiar with how it works for English applicants since I'm from aberdeen :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, I applied last Friday! I got an conditional asking for AAA :smile:
Original post by l1n9k97
That's good! What subjects do you take? Hoping I get an offer soon, can't stop refreshing my emails Ahahah 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do a level Geography, Biology and English Lit. What about you? I'm sure you'll get one soon! :smile:
Reply 430
I do a level Geography, Biology and English Lit. What about you? I'm sure you'll get one soon! :smile:

I take a level geography, biology and maths! Ah fingers crossed!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by l1n9k97
I take a level geography, biology and maths! Ah fingers crossed!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So similar!😄 i hope you get the offer from your favourite choice!
Reply 432
So similar!😄 i hope you get the offer from your favourite choice!

Hahah I know 🙈 eek you too! Which is your fave?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay!! Got two unconditional offers from Edinburgh today! One for Geology and another for environmental geoscience, so happy!:biggrin:
Reply 434
Original post by Megzsurfxx
Yay!! Got two unconditional offers from Edinburgh today! One for Geology and another for environmental geoscience, so happy!:biggrin:

That's amazing! Have you already got your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Megzsurfxx

Congratulations! I'm applying for geography but haven't heard anything yet. Are you an international or home student?
:smile:
Just sent everything off!! So excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any UK or EU people got offers for informatics/computer science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by l1n9k97
Predicted ABB too! What subjects? I've applied to newcastle, loughborough, reading and queens belfast ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Economics,History and Geography. Yup, and just got an offer from Edinburgh today!
Reply 439
Original post by tintin97
Economics,History and Geography. Yup, and just got an offer from Edinburgh today!

That's so good! What's the offer for? And when did you submit your application? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending