The Student Room Group

Is the guy who got kicked out of saudi for 'being too HANDSOME' worth the hype?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jameel.96
Maybe it is because you look like ze walrus :eviltongue: and you can't accept good looking arabs like moi:yes:

Ok.
Original post by Biryani007
Ok.

Guten tag chicken biryani how iz ze day

Wie geht es Ihnen:fuhrer:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Lool pitbull is certainly not my usual type but i find him attractive. So many girls find benedict cumberbatch attractive but i don't at all. I guess people just have weird types :tongue:

I think I worded it wrong. I don't think pretty boys (e.g. One direction members, justin bieber, zac efron) are particularly attractive because they seem like high school boys to me. Men who have facial hair and just give off the 'dominant' vibe are just alot more attractive. They just need to look manly. I make no sense but i hope you get my drift :biggrin:

Lmao that's true :lol:

No I totally get you but I only find Zac and Zayn attractive when they have facial hair...without it they are goodlooking but I just don't find them attractive.
Original post by jameel.96
Guten tag chicken biryani how iz ze day

Wie geht es Ihnen:fuhrer:

Stalk someone else you weirdo.
Original post by Biryani007
Stalk someone else you weirdo.

I'm not a weirdo:sad:.I'm your fwend:ahee:

His very own wikipedia says it's false.

And like I can't stand his over airbrushed photos. But I won't go hunting for a natural selfie of him either. He's not even real Emirati he looks like his ancestors are straight from Greece and just stayed in United Arab Emirates :rolleyes:
I don't find seem to find Arabs attractive but wow! He is definitely worth the hype... until I got to the 3rd picture lol, just no. That killed it for me...:dry:
Original post by + polarity -
men... with balls?

hahah p

*gives yeh a hug*

* sits down listening to coldplay*
lol. this a fake and rather old story.

:facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest