Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
camadoor
Also from STA :smile:

what school/college did ya go to?

I was in your biology AS class, remember? It's Huw. I can't have made that little an impression, surely?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I'm from Ipswich, Suffolk, the place on the news most recently for all those murders! I've no idea how long its going to take to drive as I've only visited on the train but I'm guessing 6 hours? I'm staying overnight on saturday so I will be one of the first people there. St Davids anyone?
Danielle.

London! Im not gonna name places (becuase its a hole):frown: ...........but lets just say its a suburb........near the Kentish border!!!
Reply 83
Hello everybody
Im Hannah from South East London...dingy i know...cant wait to get to Ex!
Reply 84
ime from sunny ol' rotherham. Near Sheffield, where some of the flooding, happened, though not in my house so im ok lol
I'm from Flintshire in North Wales (though I'm not actually Welsh), near a place called Mold, which is probably the most accurate descriptive name for a town in the country :biggrin: It's a looooong way from Exeter; took about six hours to get there when I went for my interview. I'm going to be so far from home, lol!
Devizes, in Wilshire, youll probably only know about it if you live in Wilshire, you like beer [Wadworths brewery in town], or you like canals..and the associated locks [the longest stretch of locks in Europe I think..]
My hometown is Virginia Water in Surrey (probably haven't heard of it, lol)
but moved up to Derbyshire (town called Ashbourne, in the Peak District) so a lovely journey of 4-5 hours for me woop woop ;no;
Reply 88
Elliray
oo, i'm from bedford...like luton, but duller. just as crap.

:frown: I am frm Luton too! Y is it crap?:s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
I don't think they will respond nearly three years on...
Reply 90
totalblam_blam
I'm from Flintshire in North Wales (though I'm not actually Welsh), near a place called Mold, which is probably the most accurate descriptive name for a town in the country :biggrin: It's a looooong way from Exeter; took about six hours to get there when I went for my interview. I'm going to be so far from home, lol!

My nain lives in Mold :eek3:
Reply 91
everyone here seems to be from the UK...
I'm from Bremen, Germany originally, but have been living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for a few years now, and it probably will take me several plane flights to the UK :frown:
i'm french but living in argentina!!!
Reply 93
:cool:
SeriousMonkey
Danielle.

London! Im not gonna name places (becuase its a hole):frown: ...........but lets just say its a suburb........near the Kentish border!!!

Lewisham or Bromley by any chance? Just a cheeky guess!

I'm an Essex boy from a town known as South Ockendon. Not the most pleasant of places so I'm looking forward to the change in scenery! Chilling by the beach :cool: happy days!

PS: Just seen your profile. Sevenoaks was nice from what I've seen of it!
I'm coming from Skipton in the Yorkshire Dales... And I thought I was coming a long way haha. Wow Vietnam and Argentina... exotic :wink:
Coming to Exeter from Germany for my Master Programme in Marketing :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending