TSR Meetup for people who are lonely/want to make more friends

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Good work OP

~rekt~
Reply 81
It would be good
If 1 other person came so we didn't wait for nothing lol
While you were waiting for the OP to (not) come, did any of you who did attend get to know each other?
Original post by Tamara165
Op was last active 3 mins go, I just wanted to say that I'm nt upset I'm just disappoint that you made a big fuss about people coming and nt showing up ur self that's and why you'll always be a loner, and if you don't push ur self how do u expect to meet friends.

Lmao burn
ohhh dear! :lol:

this actually sucks! :s-smilie:
Reply 85
Original post by Tamara165
This is my first time doing anything like this and I will never do it again.

What happened?

I go to that Costa everyday in the morning if I saw this sooner I would of come
Reply 86
Original post by Dilsz
What happened?

I go to that Costa everyday in the morning if I saw this sooner I would of come

It's still just the three of us lol you should show up now
Original post by Mr...
Even though Starbucks is better? :colone:

Could you not? Jan.... Costa is better. :colonhash:

(I saw this while scrolling on the app. :rofl:)

Edit: I won't derail a thread now though... We can leave it at that :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trixfix

You're STILL there?!
Reply 89
I feel sorry for anyone that made a long journey to this meet up and got messed about and as for the OP I do not know what she's playing at, not attending her own meet up.
Original post by Mancini
I feel sorry for anyone that made a long journey to this meet up and got messed about and as for the OP I do not know what she's playing at, not attending her own meet up.

I didn't read the thread. People didn't show up? Oh. That sounds disappointing for those who showed but I hope they had a good time. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess if OP wants another shot at a meetup she should just pick a TSR user known to have social anxiety, and arrange it with that user
Original post by Mr...
Could you not Crunchie :colonhash::colonhash:

(You saw this while stalking me :rofl:)

Costaaaa :smug:

Nope. While scrolling, imagine what you like Jan. I'll stick with the truth, K? :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope you guys are enjoying it, 3 people is a good number and should be great fun!
Reply 94
Original post by trixfix

Nah I'm home now maybe another time
Reply 95
You're all complaining about the OP who didn't show, and how strange it is. It happened to me in Cardiff but it wasn't a TSR met though. About 15 of us turned up though :')
Reply 96
I would come but seeing as all of you are 20+ I doubt you guys would want to hang out with a 17 year old lol :s-smilie:
Reply 97
Original post by emy-n
I would come but seeing as all of you are 20+ I doubt you guys would want to hang out with a 17 year old lol :s-smilie:

More like you won't be allowed entry into any place.
Original post by emy-n

It doesn't matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know why but I find this hilarious!
Do you guys actually believe three new members that don't know each other met up? :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest