The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC Interaction Design - Any thoughts / opinions?

Hiya,

I'm looking to get on a digital-oriented design degree in 2015, and LCC's incoming new BA (Hons) Interaction Design sounds quite exciting from the exterior.

Thing is, I've heard things were a tad shaky at LCC a few years ago; how are things now? Is there anyone on the Interaction Design course or that can provide insight into whether this particular uni/course would be a good investment of time?

Follow-up question: How competitive are places for a course like this at LCC? Could you give a rough caricature of the kind of applicants that get in to this kinda course? (Quality and depth of portfolio, skillset, knowledgebase etc.)

I'm also contemplating Nottingham Trent's Digital Media Technologies degree, though that seems a lot more open-edged.

Thanks very much in advance,
JB
Reply 1
Original post by Juanitor
Hiya,

I'm looking to get on a digital-oriented design degree in 2015, and LCC's incoming new BA (Hons) Interaction Design sounds quite exciting from the exterior.

Thing is, I've heard things were a tad shaky at LCC a few years ago; how are things now? Is there anyone on the Interaction Design course or that can provide insight into whether this particular uni/course would be a good investment of time?

Follow-up question: How competitive are places for a course like this at LCC? Could you give a rough caricature of the kind of applicants that get in to this kinda course? (Quality and depth of portfolio, skillset, knowledgebase etc.)

I'm also contemplating Nottingham Trent's Digital Media Technologies degree, though that seems a lot more open-edged.

Thanks very much in advance,
JB

Hi, what uni and course did you end up applying to?

I applied to LCC to do BA Information & Interface Design and put it as insurance choice.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by daryZ
Hi, what uni and course did you end up applying to?

I applied to LCC to do BA Information & Interface Design and put it as insurance choice.

I'm very interested in applying to the information and interface design course - how are you finding it? Also, how did you find the application process?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending