The Student Room Group

Interrailing! 2014/2015

Hi!
Im currently on my Gap year, and currently working, was wondering if there are any potential interailing buddies on TSR, i hope to go for a month around europe start of in paris and see where i end up kinda situation. Im gona be a solo female and would like to meet a buddy somewhere along the way :biggrin: :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovetuna
Hi!
Im currently on my Gap year, and currently working, was wondering if there are any potential interailing buddies on TSR, i hope to go for a month around europe start of in paris and see where i end up kinda situation. Im gona be a solo female and would like to meet a buddy somewhere along the way :biggrin: :biggrin:

when you going:?
Reply 2
Hi!

Also interested. I'm going spring/summer 2015 so if this overlaps with your timing let me know.
Hopefully going early summer 2015
Reply 5
Same here! I have no one to go with lol
Reply 6
Original post by aadam10

i have no one to go with either :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by trustmeimlying1
when you going:?

im thinking july 2015 wbu?
Reply 8
Original post by CWE
Also interested. I'm going spring/summer 2015 so if this overlaps with your timing let me know.

yarp i hope to july/august time
yarp i hope to july/august time

Original post by aadam10

Original post by jamez870
Hopefully going early summer 2015

Original post by CWE

jaysus thats five people right there!happy days! im sure at least two of us will end up doing it so might be idea to swap contacts and we could try organising something

much prefer some decent company myself :smile:
I will be alone else well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys I just started a blog please have a look at it philipmccullough.com
Please comment or send me an email for more post ideas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
jaysus thats five people right there!happy days! im sure at least two of us will end up doing it so might be idea to swap contacts and we could try organising something

Yeah its good to see people in the same position.

Should definitely try and get something organised although there's still a while to sort it out. Not sure what the best way to do it would be..?
Original post by lozasaurus99
I will be alone else well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
be grand man easy to find people

Original post by CWE
Yeah its good to see people in the same position.

Should definitely try and get something organised although there's still a while to sort it out. Not sure what the best way to do it would be..?
ah have a fair idea myself

maybe we could swap fbs or whatnot..and when the time gets closer yeh could join moi if youd like
I'm going July/August 2015 with a group of friends!
I'm hoping to head out mid-June!

Yh we should defo swap contacts and try and get something organised
Original post by alwaysalex
I'm going July/August 2015 with a group of friends!

Original post by radiohead97
I'm hoping to head out mid-June!

nice one yee guys wana link up with us:?
nice one yee guys wana link up with us:?

count me in :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by radiohead97
grand sure pm me your fb and we can go from there man

Quick Reply

Latest