Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The Commons Bar...

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Excellent! The best governing is always done while inebriated!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    Excellent! The best governing is always done while inebriated!
    shouldn't you be updating your NFL signature Victoria? or is that number of shut outs?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    shouldn't you be updating your NFL signature Victoria? or is that number of shut outs?
    You're not supposed to keep track of these things when they aren't favorable! :mad: :p:

Shouldn't you be playing with rocks and or lava?:p:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're not supposed to keep track of these things when they aren't favorable! :mad: :p:

Shouldn't you be playing with rocks and or lava?:p:
    still 2 weeks until I'm back to uni, so, no!

and - yea...I wouldn't want to keep track of that performance either - I really dont think they should have played big ben...but thats another story for another day.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to join in the toast please.

Congrats Toby; most well-deserved!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    I'd like to join in the toast please.

Congrats Toby; most well-deserved!
    why dont you join a party and get involved?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    still 2 weeks until I'm back to uni, so, no!

and - yea...I wouldn't want to keep track of that performance either - I really dont think they should have played big ben...but thats another story for another day.
    Well, they had planned to play him, and I think they didn't want to switch out at the last minute because Benny had a fever. It would have been tough for Batch, and we probably would have just lost by more.

Also, Ben was doubled over by a low hit in the 4th, and may give him complications from his recent appendectomy. He's cursed now, I swear. Sold his soul for that Super Bowl win, I think.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    why dont you join a party and get involved?
    I have considered that option several times already but unfortunately lack a sufficiently robust and in-depth knowledge of the UK politics/parliamentary system to be able to contribute effectively and constructively to the discussions here. I'm trying to learn the ropes though by observing this forum, which explains my occasional presence here.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, they had planned to play him, and I think they didn't want to switch out at the last minute because Benny had a fever. It would have been tough for Batch, and we probably would have just lost by more.

Also, Ben was doubled over by a low hit in the 4th, and may give him complications from his recent appendectomy. He's cursed now, I swear. Sold his soul for that Super Bowl win, I think.
    well, he was playing how he would at 100% fitness, which is obviously very ambitiously offensive, whereas he could have played more conservatively and got a better result - there were very few rushing yards from the steelers IIRC, which was likely to their detriment.

And - yea...I saw that hit - lets hope it doesn't have too great an effect
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have considered that option several times already but unfortunately lack a sufficiently robust and in-depth knowledge of the UK politics/parliamentary system to be able to contribute effectively and constructively to the discussions here. I'm trying to learn the ropes though by observing this forum, which explains my occasional presence here.
    The easiest way to learn is through practice - behind the scenes many VMPs are inactive, so I'm sure the parties would have someone entusiastic participating than just voting despite being knowledgeable - so I'd urge you to get involved...if not only to speed your learning - the general politics and ethics aren't vastly different to most modern nations.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    well, he was playing how he would at 100% fitness, which is obviously very ambitiously offensive, whereas he could have played more conservatively and got a better result - there were very few rushing yards from the steelers IIRC, which was likely to their detriment.

And - yea...I saw that hit - lets hope it doesn't have too great an effect
    Honorary citizenship right there!

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    The easiest way to learn is through practice - behind the scenes many VMPs are inactive, so I'm sure the parties would have someone entusiastic participating than just voting despite being knowledgeable - so I'd urge you to get involved...if not only to speed your learning - the general politics and ethics aren't vastly different to most modern nations.
    Yup, the terminology and procedurs here are very unique though. I wonder what activity on the various parties' subforums are like.

Besides, why would I ever want to expose myself to being potentially warned by you, Mr Minimod?

I'll think about it; thanks for the encouragement.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Deputy Prime Minister and the Loony Party would like to propose a toast!

A toast to bread!

for without bread, how can there be toast?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    The Deputy Prime Minister and the Loony Party would like to propose a toast!

A toast to bread!

for without bread, how can there be toast?

Seconded, also to marmalade for what is toast without a satisfyingly sweet topping.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why am I surprised that this thread is at the top of the list!

Are we allowed to 'tap up' nutter, Biker?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is such a good idea I can tell this is going to be the source of many hours of procrastination once my laptop is fixed there goes my degree
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    *raises a glass*

To the future.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup, the terminology and procedurs here are very unique though. I wonder what activity on the various parties' subforums are like.

Besides, why would I ever want to expose myself to being potentially warned by you, Mr Minimod?

I'll think about it; thanks for the encouragement.
    I can warn you anyway, even if you aren't a party member actually, being a party member is a good way of not getting warned... so just give it a go!

I cant talk for other parties, but the Conservative forum is relatively active I'd be surprised if any of the 4 or 5 active parties had inactive forums though.

And - IainM, go ahead
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! Can I buy you a drink?

Oh, incidentally, for those considering tapping-up, I might be open to a change of contract if the right conditions were met. Political and otherwise. :p:
Updated: November 27, 2009
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.