The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Room Swap, Hazel Farm

Hi all,

I was allocated to Hazel Farm band B; however, I prefer a band A room due to low budget.

Don't be worried about the distance from HF to the uni. We have a free bus pass! You can jump on the bus and get to any where within Guildford, for free. We also have parking areas for anyone having a car. It's more quiet than living in the uni, so should be an ideal place to study. But if you're a life of the party, there's still a lot of folks there want to have fun every night.

Please reply if you're interested!

Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by Swift Nerd
Hi all,

I was allocated to Hazel Farm band B; however, I prefer a band A room due to low budget.

Don't be worried about the distance from HF to the uni. We have a free bus pass! You can jump on the bus and get to any where within Guildford, for free. We also have parking areas for anyone having a car. It's more quiet than living in the uni, so should be an ideal place to study. But if you're a life of the party, there's still a lot of folks there want to have fun every night.

Please reply if you're interested!

Cheers

Hello,
Are u PG or UG ?. M or F ?. I have Band A Hazel Farm and willing to swap with you.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Quick Reply