The Student Room Group

UEA Medicine with foundation Year 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of East Anglia
We are starting to invite applicants to interview this week for A104, but as this is done in batches there is no reason to panic if you do not hear this week!

Will we be asked ft references?
Has anyone been given an interview yet?
Original post by dr-spot95
Hi guys, I just finished my first year on this course so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :smile:

Hi
Hope you are doing good:h:
Can i just ask u something quickly??
How many seats did u have for this course? Also, can u tell us how many people apply and how many got in?? (If u know:colondollar:)
Thanks (y)
Did anyone get an inerview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by University of East Anglia
We are starting to invite applicants to interview this week for A104, but as this is done in batches there is no reason to panic if you do not hear this week!

Have you actually sent the first batch of interviews yet? Also, more importantly,am I correct in thinking that interviews will begin in March for A104?
Anyone got anything yet? It's the end of this week
Reply 46
Original post by Alisahhh1998
Anyone got anything yet? It's the end of this week

Dont think so, i guess we gotta keep on waiting
who else got an email for further information
Original post by Yahya1997
who else got an email for further information

Yep just got it.
Didnt they say, they'll start giving out interviews? On the sheet it says friday 12th is the last day to send it, so i dont think they'll give out interviews before. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by SaphBruh
Yep just got it.
Didnt they say, they'll start giving out interviews? On the sheet it says friday 12th is the last day to send it, so i dont think they'll give out interviews before. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did they say in the email ? If yoy dont mind sharing
Yep just got it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get the form that our parents are supposed to sign
Did anyone not get the email?
Reply 52
Did anyone not get the email?

I havent received an email 😨😨😨 starting to worry now lol, theirs barely anyone on this forum the other unis have lots of people commenting it would be helpful if there were more people
Original post by samim_s
I havent received an email 😨😨😨 starting to worry now lol, theirs barely anyone on this forum the other unis have lots of people commenting it would be helpful if there were more people

Lol I get what you mean, it could be that they've got all they need from us through UCAS and online they've checked if our school meets the requirements so they don't need anything from us, well I hope that's the case anyway
Reply 54
Lol I get what you mean, it could be that they've got all they need from us through UCAS and online they've checked if our school meets the requirements so they don't need anything from us, well I hope that's the case anyway

Same i hope so, or they may be sending the email in batches etc to be honest all we can do is wait and see unfortunately 😪😪
Reply 55
Anyone heard anything yet? I'm also applying! On a gap year atm but this waiting is evillll!! Aha :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by 2386
Anyone heard anything yet? I'm also applying! On a gap year atm but this waiting is evillll!! Aha :smile:

Nope although two people on here claimed to have recieved some kind of email but they didnt say what it had, and yh the wait is horrible
Original post by samim_s
Nope although two people on here claimed to have recieved some kind of email but they didnt say what it had, and yh the wait is horrible

Basically all they want is proof for the other requirements so that they can process our applications further
Original post by samim_s

Yeah i think people who already meet the contextual critera do not get the email, not sure tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Yahya1997
Basically all they want is proof for the other requirements so that they can process our applications further

Yeah i think people who already meet the contextual critera do not get the email, not sure tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah so im guessing for the others they already have everything they need, but how comes noone has been given an interview since they said theyll start giving them out 2 weeks agon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending