The Student Room Group

UEA Medicine with foundation Year 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samim_s
Ah so im guessing for the others they already have everything they need, but how comes noone has been given an interview since they said theyll start giving them out 2 weeks agon

There are around 400 applicants for this course, and only like 15 people are talking on this thread, so people might have been given interviews plus give them time, it's not easy for them to decide who comes to the interview
Original post by samim_s
Ah so im guessing for the others they already have everything they need, but how comes noone has been given an interview since they said theyll start giving them out 2 weeks agon

Hey I got the form today, have you?
Reply 62
Original post by Alisahhh1998
Hey I got the form today, have you?

Hi, no i havent received any forms, can you tell me what the form was about ? Is to prove you meet their requirements
Original post by samim_s
Hi, no i havent received any forms, can you tell me what the form was about ? Is to prove you meet their requirements

Yes basically it's to prove you earn under a certain amount a year and there is a list of evidence to provide by the 12 th which you send to them
Reply 64
Yes basically it's to prove you earn under a certain amount a year and there is a list of evidence to provide by the 12 th which you send to them

Ah, i guess thats only for people for whom they cant find their details to see of they meet the requirements. I guess we have to wait even longer since its friday today 😢😢😢
Reply 65
has anyone heard anything
Reply 66
Original post by suomea
has anyone heard anything

I've haven't heard anything from UEA yet! :/
Reply 67
Original post by 2386
I've haven't heard anything from UEA yet! :/

samee, i didn't even get the form everyone else is talking about, did you?
Only got the contextual criteria form but that's it
Reply 69
Only got the contextual criteria form but that's it

I didn't even get that ://
Original post by suomea
I didn't even get that ://

yeah I think that's because they've got all they need from you through UCAS, they're taking forever lol
Reply 71
yeah I think that's because they've got all they need from you through UCAS, they're taking forever lol

ohh rightt, thanks
Reply 72
didn't they say they'll tell us early feb? seems to be taking a long time!!
Original post by samim_s
didn't they say they'll tell us early feb? seems to be taking a long time!!

They've asked for extra information from some people which needs to be posted back, this takes time so hold tight 👌👌
Its the last day before the holidays and i have still not heard from them. Do they give interviews during the holidays?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
Its the last day before the holidays and i have still not heard from them. Do they give interviews during the holidays?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They can give them during the holidays. I got my an update 1 day before Christmas Eve
Just to update you all that A104 applicants will begin to hear more this week.

Sorry that I haven't managed to get in touch with all of you via PMs about this but I hope you'll all see this message :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Are you kidding me?? An interview one week before the date?
Anyone else receive email?
Are you kidding me?? An interview one week before the date?

Original post by mil88
Anyone else receive email?

You two got an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending