The Student Room Group

Will any guy go out with me??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lool omg. I was just imagining if someone said this to me in person. It would make my day.

The question is... Would you say yeah if a dude offered to take you out to mcdonalds? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nineteen19
Make sure you are coming across as friendly and approachable. Smile at men you like the look of. Go to places where you might meet men like bars etc and if you are friendly you should have men coming to you. Or if you feel confident enough, make conversation with them first.

Or get tinder, thats an easy way to meet people fast. When my girlfriends not around for the weekend I can find a girl on tinder usually pretty quick for that night.

So you cheat on your girlfriend??? :eek:
How ironic are you though?
Original post by geneticist
Relax! You're only 22 probably won't die alone O.o You don't need to feel alien, there are many people in your situation.It's perfectly normal in my opinion.I'm 19 and don't have a bf, perhaps im not the person that should give you advice but maybe you should try initiating things unlike me? Why not ask a guy out?

But I just don't want to have to ask a guy out for my first date. I just want that to happen on its own. I just don't get it. Girls always tell me to make the first move and guys too. But guys have no problem making the first move on other girls and the girls that tell me to make the first move never do themselves. It really is so frustrating. It's so hypocritical. lol. Thanks for the advice though!
Original post by Yeah dude
U wot pal I'm just abart sick oh yew m8 1 VEE 1 me nah rust m9

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? O.o
Original post by jay2013
So you cheat on your girlfriend??? :eek:

Hey Jay, you again!

I do but what she doesnt know cant hurt her

regards,

Pua 19
Original post by geneticist
What? O.o

Yeah that's right yo, the squad and I are sick of the smack talk yo, so it's me vs you dude or dudette sir or madam mr or mrs or ms or however you roll, however you cruise yo, and don't act confused YO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nineteen19
Hey Jay, you again!

I do but what she doesnt know cant hurt her

regards,

Pua 19

That speaks volumes of you as a human being doesn't it? :lol:
I'm interested.

PICK ME
PICK ME
PICK ME

:hi:

Spoiler

Original post by Awesome-o
How ironic are you though?

How?
The question is... Would you say yeah if a dude offered to take you out to mcdonalds? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, if he asked me in person though.
Original post by jay2013
That speaks volumes of you as a human being doesn't it? :lol:

Depends on your viewpoint dude, you may judge me but I get minge on tap.
Yeah, if he asked me in person though.

Lol, that's cool I guess, I mean at least you're not materialistic like most people :biggrin: I'm sure the dude who you do find will be lucky :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by Juichiro
Send me a pic via PM and I will give you honest feedback. :smile:

P.S. Desperation is a turn off.

Oh, the irony.
Uh, mcdonalds date or netflix date? What time you want picking up? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does s/he want to go the beach and 'hang out' though?

NAMSAYN.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol, that's cool I guess, I mean at least you're not materialistic like most people :biggrin: I'm sure the dude who you do find will be lucky :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol yeah it's probably not what most girls would think is the perfect date but at this point I couldn't care less where I went on a date. I just want a date!
Original post by addylad
Does s/he want to go the beach and 'hang out' though?

NAMSAYN.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think the OP is a surfer chick bro, I mean that's my first date right there you nailed it bro, it was totally rad as well :smile: we just hit a few gnarly waves and had a good time :biggrin: yo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most people can sense desperation. You might think you're hiding it well but maybe some guys can see right through you. Just a thought.

Anyway, I think you need to breathe and take it easy. You're 22 years old, you're nowhere near the cat-lady stage. I honestly think it will come to you when you aren't looking for it. Literally. People get asked out everywhere and anywhere, its pretty random. There's no exact method unless you ask your friends to introduce you up with nice guys they know are single, dating sites etc. I think you should just hang out with friends and sooner or later you'll attract someone. You're attractive and have a nice personalty (you said) so just take it easy and stop actively looking. It will happen. Just have fun in the meantime and enjoy your life.
reality check. you're not attractive. men and women are superficial. just make yourself attractive.

gym everyday for 5/6 months. trim your diet down to an art. take care of your skin. go to a top hairdresser. Wear some nice clothes.

i guarantee you your chances then will shoot up 500%.

also i would say the vast majority of girls find me attractive. i'm tall, good looking....and yeah fitness fanatic. but i don't get laid much. it's a numbers game. i don't like dating girls, going to bars, even making small talk. it bores me.

i have been out a few times this year and every time have gotten a girl's number/hooked up. i did so this friday. the girl is ok. the effort you have to make, pretending you care about someone, sending them texts as polite conversation before you arrange the date. then i've got to sit there and pretend to be interested until we're drunk enough to come back to mine. and there's a 50% chance she'll say she has work the next day, or it will be just a "date" because she likes me and doesn't want to put out/wants a relationship. so i end up 40 quid out of pocket on a meal and some drinks, and all i've gotten is a kiss.

when i have gotten into a relationship, the constant need to "do something" with each other every week means you are consistently out of pocket. the neediness of being texted every 30 minutes of everyday, the hour long "bedtime" conversations which just become routine after the honeymoon phase. long segments of my life i won't get back. eventually you will break up and experience pain and loss - sure to happen in your early 20s. feels like your heart has been broken in two. then you realise the girl/boy was only really ever into you for your looks/sex, and basically got a little bit bored.

all i'm saying is you're not missing anything.

i guess i'm anon because in case anyone recognises me.
reality check. you're not attractive. men and women are superficial. just make yourself attractive.

gym everyday for 5/6 months. trim your diet down to an art. take care of your skin. go to a top hairdresser. Wear some nice clothes.

i guarantee you your chances then will shoot up 500%.

also i would say the vast majority of girls find me attractive. i'm tall, good looking....and yeah fitness fanatic. but i don't get laid much. it's a numbers game. i don't like dating girls, going to bars, even making small talk. it bores me.

i have been out a few times this year and every time have gotten a girl's number/hooked up. i did so this friday. the girl is ok. the effort you have to make, pretending you care about someone, sending them texts as polite conversation before you arrange the date. then i've got to sit there and pretend to be interested until we're drunk enough to come back to mine. and there's a 50% chance she'll say she has work the next day, or it will be just a "date" because she likes me and doesn't want to put out/wants a relationship. so i end up 40 quid out of pocket on a meal and some drinks, and all i've gotten is a kiss.

when i have gotten into a relationship, the constant need to "do something" with each other every week means you are consistently out of pocket. the neediness of being texted every 30 minutes of everyday, the hour long "bedtime" conversations which just become routine after the honeymoon phase. long segments of my life i won't get back. eventually you will break up and experience pain and loss - sure to happen in your early 20s. feels like your heart has been broken in two. then you realise the girl/boy was only really ever into you for your looks/sex, and basically got a little bit bored.

all i'm saying is you're not missing anything.

i guess i'm anon because in case anyone recognises me.

I am certainly not ugly if that's what you're saying lol. I may not be a supermodel but I have good skin, hair, and facial features and I am tall (Not too tall though). Anyways I don't think it's my looks. I mean, for me, looks just don't matter in dating. I see many kinds of girls in relationships. It's not just the attractive ones. Same with guys. It's not just the good looking guys who get girls. It's something everyone experiences. There are just a few weird people like me who don't seem to be able to do so. But you seem to know how all this works. I have questions to ask you if you don't mind. I probably don't know who you are as I don't come on this website often and I hardly post. Can you PLEASE send me a PM?? I'd like to talk to you further. And about the new girl you're dating; what attracted you to her/what did she say to you/how does she look/how did you approach/did she approach?
Thanks! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending