The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

leaving halls - Y Glyder

Right, after 2 weeks of living in halls I've come to the conclusion that its not for me. After going to the halls office I discovered that Ive got to find someone to replace me in halls. Bit strange but there we go.

En-suite room available after next weekend in Y Glyder, V Block, ground floor. The rent is £106 per week, £3875.56 per year. You have to move out over the Easter break (20th March-12th April).

Whoever wants the room contact me on here or on Facebook (Viki Louise Bagnall).
Original post by vikilouiseb
Right, after 2 weeks of living in halls I've come to the conclusion that its not for me. After going to the halls office I discovered that Ive got to find someone to replace me in halls. Bit strange but there we go.

En-suite room available after next weekend in Y Glyder, V Block, ground floor. The rent is £106 per week, £3875.56 per year. You have to move out over the Easter break (20th March-12th April).

Whoever wants the room contact me on here or on Facebook (Viki Louise Bagnall).

Hi, try posting it on some of the Bangor student facebook pages/groups. The buy/sell/giveaway and the landlord one may be a good place to put them.

Buy sell page

landlord/students advertising rooms
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by EloiseStar
Hi, try posting it on some of the Bangor student facebook pages/groups. The buy/sell/giveaway and the landlord one may be a good place to put them.

Buy sell page

landlord/students advertising rooms

Brilliant! Thanks for the advice.

Quick Reply

Latest