The Student Room Group

ucl accommodation swap

hi everyone,
i am now living in the St. pancras way(student unite belongs to ucl ,207/per week) with a wonderful facility(bath tower,pool room and so forth). however this place is far away from the school of pharmacy.St. pancras has a fantastic social party nearly everyday. my room is in 3rd floor, the most lucky thing is only two people share one kitchen, so if you move here, you will have a huge kitchen.i want to swap to john dodgson house, langton close, prankered house. if you want to swap ,please do not hestitate to contact me([email protected]).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I'm in college hall an intercollegiate hall really close to the back entrance of ucl .It's really nice, catered and ensuite. However I'd like to switch to a self catered if possible schafer house however I don't mind most other halls. Please don't hesitate to pm me :smile:
Reply 2
In Max Rayne, rent is 132 ppw for a single room,self-catered.
Would like to swap to single rooms in Ramsay Hall, Langton Close, Campbell House East/West, Schafer or Arthur Tattersall.
Also willing to consider twin rooms.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by rachhall
Hi I'm in college hall an intercollegiate hall really close to the back entrance of ucl .It's really nice, catered and ensuite. However I'd like to switch to a self catered if possible schafer house however I don't mind most other halls. Please don't hesitate to pm me :smile:

Sent me a text 07477470022
Reply 4
Hey do u want to swap to New Hall? Quite near underground station Caledonian Rd.
Reply 5
Bello everyone,
I'm living in new hall, en-suite 179ppw. New hall has amazing facilities and locates quite near Caledonian Rd (underground station).
I want to swap for something closer to school. Feel free to contact me. [email removed]
Good.do anyone live in iforevens want to swap to new hall which also belong to ucl. It is a flat and the kitchen is really good. It is close to the bus station and railway station. 179 pounds/per week.
Reply 7
hey guys, im currently living in langton close (single / £152.95) a week ... would like to swap for ramsey or astor (may consider ifor evans)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
hi guys, got a single en suite at goldsmid house (190 a week) which is lovely but sadly a little out of my price range...if anybody lives in Ian baker, Campbell, john tovell, Langton, Dodgson, Schafer or tattersall and would like to swap, let me know :smile:
Reply 9
Hi, I'm currently staying in Ramsay Hall (Single room, 204pw)... I'm looking for an en-suite and somewhere near school of Pharmacy, feel free to pm me :smile:
Reply 10
at ramsay looking for accommodation at unite st pancras way! message me if interested :smile:
Original post by Dan211
In Max Rayne, rent is 132 ppw for a single room,self-catered.
Would like to swap to single rooms in Ramsay Hall, Langton Close, Campbell House East/West, Schafer or Arthur Tattersall.
Also willing to consider twin rooms.

hey are you still looking to swap rooms?? If you are pm me and we can discuss :smile:
anyone still looking to swap rooms?
Im at Frances Gardner House looking for somewhere SUPER quiet...
Original post by Skater4Life
Im at Frances Gardner House looking for somewhere SUPER quiet...

Hi, Im at Ramsay Hall which isn't super quiet but it's near to UCL... Please PM me if you are interested in swapping... Frances Gardner is my first choice
Original post by Brookeiao
Hi, Im at Ramsay Hall which isn't super quiet but it's near to UCL... Please PM me if you are interested in swapping... Frances Gardner is my first choice

I heard Ramsay Hall is super loud :/ or more noisy than FGH :frown:
Original post by Skater4Life
I heard Ramsay Hall is super loud :/ or more noisy than FGH :frown:

My corridor is fine, I think it's because many of them are doing medicine?
Original post by Brookeiao
My corridor is fine, I think it's because many of them are doing medicine?

PM me your FB and I'll add u so we can talk on there..will be quicker
Reply 18
I am at Max Rayne House in Camden and am looking to move out. Is anyone interested in taking my room. £132 a week
Hi, I stay in Arthur Tattersall House - literally 30 seconds away from the uni :smile: - 120pw for a shared room.

I am looking for a single room and ideally, I would like to move in early January 2015. My roommate is cool, but I've decided to move out from my current accommodation as connecting the full time Neuroscience course, part-time job and social life turned out to be a bit more intense than I had expected, so I thought that having a single room would be nice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest