The Student Room Group

Help!Facing the deadline. joint degree in Math or engineering?

I am an international student, and my AS grades are Math-A* Further math A* physics a, economics a, my predictions are Chemistry A*, Phy A* and eco A*. As it seems impossible for me to stay in UK after graduation, I may come back to my country. I would like to have my career in business organisations, financial institutions or banks or other companies with a decent pay. I believe I am strong in analysis and logical thinking. I do not want to restrict myself in a single subject so I want to study Mathematics and Economics( it is my favorite a-level subject and I like MCQ and data response question) or Engineering science. Could anyone gives me some advice and makes me more informed? I find both these programs are interesting so I cannot make a decision. Oxbridge's deadline is coming and I have already written a math PS.

really need your helps! I will appreciate any of your comments.
Original post by Allen Cheng
I am an international student, and my AS grades are Math-A* Further math A* physics a, economics a, my predictions are Chemistry A*, Phy A* and eco A*. As it seems impossible for me to stay in UK after graduation, I may come back to my country. I would like to have my career in business organisations, financial institutions or banks or other companies with a decent pay. I believe I am strong in analysis and logical thinking. I do not want to restrict myself in a single subject so I want to study Mathematics and Economics( it is my favorite a-level subject and I like MCQ and data response question) or Engineering science. Could anyone gives me some advice and makes me more informed? I find both these programs are interesting so I cannot make a decision. Oxbridge's deadline is coming and I have already written a math PS.

really need your helps! I will appreciate any of your comments.

I think you've already made up your mind but are asking for us to confirm it for you.

Try writing an engineering PS (even just in draft - the PS builder tool will help https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/personal_statement_builder/make_some_notes ). Having the two PSs should help you figure out which course you really want to do and which you're most suited to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending