The Student Room Group

Singapore Cambridge Applicants 2015

Anyone applying to Cambridge from Singapore?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied from Indonesia but asked to get an interview in Singapore :smile: the waiting game begins now though I'm terrified about getting an interview :frown::s-smilie:
Reply 2
Hi! So nice to meet other people that asked to be interviewed in Singapore :smile: I hope that they send out the e-mails soon... What are you applying for?
Reply 3
Applied for an interview in Singapore, as a non-national. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hasn't received anything yet; I've been pretty worried!
Reply 4
ahh dont worry I have been checking my e mail on my phone basically every hour since I woke up but still nothing :tongue: I've applied for natural science biological and I know from my school there are about six others who have applied for interview in Singapore and still havent heard anything :smile: what did you guys apply for and which college? :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by rubisco
ahh dont worry I have been checking my e mail on my phone basically every hour since I woke up but still nothing :tongue: I've applied for natural science biological and I know from my school there are about six others who have applied for interview in Singapore and still havent heard anything :smile: what did you guys apply for and which college? :biggrin:

That's reassuring :smile: I've been checking my e-mail like crazy too! I'm applying for Mathematics at Trinity... Which college did you apply for?
Reply 6
Original post by rubisco

BioNatSci as well here! I applied open application. There are 2 others from my school but they both applied for a UK interview, so...

Any idea when the interview invitations are sent out?
Reply 7
Original post by Navo D.
BioNatSci as well here! I applied open application. There are 2 others from my school but they both applied for a UK interview, so...

Any idea when the interview invitations are sent out?

Check your e-mails! I just got mine :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Deeeee123
Check your e-mails! I just got mine :biggrin:

WHAT?! Congratulations! Ahhhh so nervous now!

Was it directly from the admissions office?
Reply 9
Original post by Navo D.
WHAT?! Congratulations! Ahhhh so nervous now!

Was it directly from the admissions office?

It was from the Cambridge Overseas Application Center (or something like that).. You guys should be getting yours soon!
Reply 10
Original post by Deeeee123
It was from the Cambridge Overseas Application Center (or something like that).. You guys should be getting yours soon!

Sure hope so haha. Whats your interview date?
Reply 11
Got my interview confirmation! So happy :smile:
Reply 12
I applied to downing :smile:
!!!!! I JUST GOT MY EMAIL SO HAPPY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by Navo D.
Got my interview confirmation! So happy :smile:

ahh when's yours maybe we will be at the same day :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by rubisco
ahh when's yours maybe we will be at the same day :smile:

Congratulations you guys! My interview is on the 20th (Monday). What about yours?
Reply 15
I've gotten the email from the Cambridge Overseas Applications Centre. I was extremely nervous ever since I submitted my UCAS and COPA apps, thought I missed out on a form or so (or that my transcript was unacceptable). Fingers crossed for the interview and the email regarding the overseas interview fee!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by SkatyBoy
I've gotten the email from the Cambridge Overseas Applications Centre. I was extremely nervous ever since I submitted my UCAS and COPA apps, thought I missed out on a form or so (or that my transcript was unacceptable). Fingers crossed for the interview and the email regarding the overseas interview fee!

Congratulations! What did you apply for?
hy guyzz i got the e-mail today
They said I was not shortlisted for the interview
I had 4A's in AS Level (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, AICT)
My predicted grades were 3A*'s and 1A for A level
I dont understand why did they reject me??
I saw some one writting the interview date as 20th OCT
And when i was filling up my UCAS i said i will be unavailable from 15th OCT-20th Nov
This could be the reason to reject me or something else ??/
Plz help me i m totally depressed by the answer
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Cambridge also sent me an email to state that I'm not shortlisted for the interview. In the email though, they mentioned that my UCAS and COPA forms will still be considered by the other colleges, and the decision will be made known to me in January. May I ask how true is this?
Reply 19
Original post by Kazirus
Cambridge also sent me an email to state that I'm not shortlisted for the interview. In the email though, they mentioned that my UCAS and COPA forms will still be considered by the other colleges, and the decision will be made known to me in January. May I ask how true is this?

I'm not sure... Have you tried e-mailing the admissions office of your college and asking them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending