The Student Room Group

Who is the FITTEST girl from the Apprentice?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Fry_Cook_of_Doom
Most people are just going to vote Luisa Zissman because she's the only one photographed in underwear. :/

Tbh Luisa is hot though!
I had a thing for Melody despite her having the most awful voice I have ever heard.
Original post by WeedCanKill
It's funny when women go on The Apprentice and pretend they have the slightest idea about business. They're only on there for a bit of TV time and to be eye candy. You can guarantee when a woman wins, she'll be the tea maker and the cock sucker. For £100k a year, that don't make much business sense.

Original post by Da Di Doo
None of them.

Poor thread contribution
Katie Hopkins.
all except melody
Reply 26
Original post by Multitalented me
Out of that list Melody probably, Kate in Series 5, both Laura's in series 6 & 8 & Leah in series 9 were not bad looking iirc. Not that I was really concentrating on this or anything :smile:

Good knowledge! I'm pretty much in agreement. Series 8 Laura was pretty unspectacular though.
C'mon guys everyone knows it's katie hopkins
Original post by WeedCanKill
It's funny when women go on The Apprentice and pretend they have the slightest idea about business. They're only on there for a bit of TV time and to be eye candy. You can guarantee when a woman wins, she'll be the tea maker and the cock sucker. For £100k a year, that don't make much business sense.

It's funny when people go onto Apprentice threads and pretend they have the slightest idea about The Apprentice.

The prize hasn't been a 100k a year job for nearly 4 years.
Ummm they're all butters
Original post by InsertWittyName
Katie Hopkins.

Definitely. She's so beautiful...
Original post by Champagne Supernova

Hah PRSOM!!!
Original post by h3isenberg
Poor thread contribution

This thread just wasted my time. I expected to see some good looking girls, but no, instead my eyes were forced to look at some hideous baboons.
Eww girls :ahhhhh:
Luisa...she has a ridiculous amount of sex appeal. I thought that before seeing the bikini pics. She is ridiculously hot!
Original post by pshah2
Hahaha REP-SPECT!

Of course. I was also 100% focused on the team's tasks when watching the apprentice :wink:
Same, although as a straight man I can still tell who I find attractive :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by Swanbow
I had a thing for Melody despite her having the most awful voice I have ever heard.

Yeah she was FIT!

Original post by Champagne Supernova

Hahahaha

Original post by h3isenberg
Poor thread contribution

Lol

Original post by whatsaapppp
all except melody

Fair do's. I think Liz or Luisa. Tbh I do think melody is pretty fit though!

New ones don't seem as pretty.
Original post by Multitalented me
Out of that list Melody probably, Kate in Series 5, both Laura's in series 6 & 8 & Leah in series 9 were not bad looking iirc. Not that I was really concentrating on this or anything :smile:

Good knowledge son.

Yeah I think Melody is the best wifey although I hear she is already taken.

Luissa is ****ing hot. I honestly think she is the fittest candidate so far. I don't mind her turning up to work in that underwear only if she wants!
Melody us the fittest out of those pics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest