The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My application was only sent four hours ago and I've already checked Track twice. What is wrong with me?
Original post by Frank the Tankk
My application was only sent four hours ago and I've already checked Track twice. What is wrong with me?

Nothing at all. Every single time I get an email, I jump.
Original post by Coffeetime
Nothing at all. Every single time I get an email, I jump.

I know someone who used to turn their phone on silent, then turn it off, then hide it somewhere in the house and try to forget.... :facepalm:
Original post by She-Ra
I know someone who used to turn their phone on silent, then turn it off, then hide it somewhere in the house and try to forget.... :facepalm:

The good part is I work later today. So I can't always look. But then I feel guilty for not checking.
Checking it daily since sending it off September 22nd. I got an offer the day after, but nothing since :frown:
I haven't send my application yet but I am already planning how often I will check the Track .. every five minutes I guess :biggrin:
Original post by sarcasmrules
Checking it daily since sending it off September 22nd. I got an offer the day after, but nothing since :frown:

At least you have one offer. That's all I want. One to make me stop worrying.
Reply 8
Ah yes I remember this time last year... So so much stress involved. Good luck to everyone going through it! :biggrin:
Original post by Coffeetime
At least you have one offer. That's all I want. One to make me stop worrying.

This.
Original post by Gax
Ah yes I remember this time last year... So so much stress involved. Good luck to everyone going through it! :biggrin:

:h: Where are you at uni now? Any tips or how everyone can manage their Track habit?
Lol I'll be checking quite often.

I got an email from Bath saying they've just got my application and will look at it soon.
Good luck everyone - I remember the nervousness from last year! At least if you are applying to places with no interview requirement you should hear something soon! I was still waiting for final decisions from one Uni up until April this year.
Would track update before we got an email, or would we get the email first? I banned myself from checking on the principle of thought that we would get an email first but now I'm toying with the idea of checking anyway.....
My most optimistic email was from Reading. They said they aim to get back to me within four weeks. It has been six days. Haha.
Lmao thank you OP

This thread made me check track

I have an offer from Bath wooooooo
Original post by TwoLimes
Would track update before we got an email, or would we get the email first? I banned myself from checking on the principle of thought that we would get an email first but now I'm toying with the idea of checking anyway.....

I think as Track updates it sends an automated email to say there has been a change... so it happens instantaneously :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by She-Ra
:h: Where are you at uni now? Any tips or how everyone can manage their Track habit?

Well I'm at Queen Mary now, studying Maths and Stats (wanted LSE but messed Chemistry up). As for managing the track habit, well I never actually worked that one out for myself, and neither did any of my friends :tongue: So all I can you is to distract yourself with school-work, really, and just think about how happy you'll be at the end of the year when you open that envelope! :smile:

I did get an offer from Kingston University the day after applying though, which probably calmed my nerves a bit :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lmao thank you OP

Well done! Smart cookie!
Reply 19
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lmao thank you OP

Heh I think they give really quick offers. I got mine about 2 hours after they said they had my application.

Latest