The Student Room Group

IN YEAR 12 - need advice on uni courses??!

I've taken biology, geography, psychology and economics for A level and im really struggling to think of what I could do with these subjects..apart from the obvious ones ie the ones I took for a level (maybe not economics though because I didn't take maths and most good uni's require it) in my GCSEs I got AAAAAABBB if it makes any difference. Please can I have some suggestions on what I could possibly consider studying? Thanks!
Depends on what you hope to do later in life... If you enjoy economics but don't want to study a pure Economics course at uni, maybe look at business management/international business or accounting and finance. They will have some econ modules in them. Plus, there are a lot of good universities that don't require a level Maths for Accounting and Finance.
Original post by Whilerisleeps
I've taken biology, geography, psychology and economics for A level and im really struggling to think of what I could do with these subjects..apart from the obvious ones ie the ones I took for a level (maybe not economics though because I didn't take maths and most good uni's require it) in my GCSEs I got AAAAAABBB if it makes any difference. Please can I have some suggestions on what I could possibly consider studying? Thanks!

Geograaphy Pharmacy etc

Quick Reply

Latest