The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Minecraft Society Proposal..

Hey guys, I was looking at the university's society list and saw that they had gamesoc, but no minecraft soc.. so i was just making this thread to ask if anyone else was interested in starting one?

Right now it's just an idea, but I think that there may be enough people who play the game to make it possible..

I'm also not sure what exactly we would do.. but I have a few ideas and we could discuss the idea if it got enough positive feed back. I was thinking we could have a dedicated server (or have someone host themselves and have dedicated uptimes..), lan parties where we could either make large creations and do timelapses (similar to in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egQG_7rM_8I (tho obviously not as good :P)), we could even do things with logic circuits using the built in redstone stuff (which would tie in very nicely which the "computation and logic" course in informatics).

So yeah, if you're interested could you please post in this thread and maybe tell anyone else who you think would be?

thanks in advance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending