The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm applying for courses in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and I submitted my application on the 1st. I have already had an offer from Liverpool for the integrated Master's course. It has a joint intake with all the other Life Sciences Master's courses though so it's not purely Biochemistry. Also I already have my grades so that might make a difference. I'm also applying to Manchester and I know they interview so you'll probably have to wait for a bit until they have more applicants before they invite you to interview. But for unis that don't interview you can expect to hear back within a few weeks. The more you stand out from their other applicants and the more they want you to study there, the earlier they're likely to offer, so you'll probably get them in reverse order of grade requirements.
Reply 2
Thank you that's really helpful, what grades did you get if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 3
Original post by lucymellor
Thank you that's really helpful, what grades did you get if you don't mind me asking?

A*A*ABb (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Further Maths)
I applied to glasgow for neuroscience and parasitology last week and have received 2 unconditional offers. Hopefully you won't be waiting too long but it really does vary for everyone! Good luck :smile:
I realise glasgow wasnt on youre list but just incase it's any help that uni's tend to start offers quickly
Original post by 12345helppp
I applied to glasgow for neuroscience and parasitology last week and have received 2 unconditional offers. Hopefully you won't be waiting too long but it really does vary for everyone! Good luck :smile:

Yeah same I have an unconditional for parasitology :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for Neuroscience for 2015 entry! Now playing the waiting game hoping for offers. I haven't received any offers yet, should I be worried? xo
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
Yeah same I have an unconditional for parasitology :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo well done:biggrin:! At Glasgow? Is that your first choice?
I've had an offer from Leeds for Medicinal Chemistry
Thanks everyone, it's now been just over 2 weeks since I submitted my application, so far I've received a conditional offer from Leeds for AAA including chemistry and I've been invited to an interview at Manchester on 5th November:biggrin:

Latest