The Student Room Group

Forgotten UCAS username, password - and apparently the email!

I try to use the UCAS forgotten details page but whenever I type in my email address it tells me that it's not registered. I've tried all email addresses I've had since coming to college, even my ac.uk one but it's not working! I tried testing out my name and it says that some of the information is correct but I can't think of why I would have chosen a different password as I generally use the same password all the time. Does UCAS have password specifictions? e.g. 1 capital letter and a number, etc. Also how do I fix this?
Original post by eirjolras
I try to use the UCAS forgotten details page but whenever I type in my email address it tells me that it's not registered. I've tried all email addresses I've had since coming to college, even my ac.uk one but it's not working! I tried testing out my name and it says that some of the information is correct but I can't think of why I would have chosen a different password as I generally use the same password all the time. Does UCAS have password specifictions? e.g. 1 capital letter and a number, etc. Also how do I fix this?

http://www.ucas.com/about-us/contact-us

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest