The Student Room Group

LNAT for SOAS, not coming up on Pearson Vue website?

I'm registered to take the LNAT in November and I was checking my personal info and it has this box where you enter the universities you're planning to apply to. When I registered I was planning on applying to KCL and so I checked the KCL box at the time. I was going to change my choice to SOAS but it is not there on the list.

What should I do? Does this mean SOAS will not receive my LNAT result?
Could it be because soas does not require the lnat for their llb for most applicants? The website for single honours law llb says they do not ask for it from a level/IB applicants.

If you're a btec applicant (in which case they do use lnat) then I'd suggest contacting soas to ask how your score gets communicated to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by arguendo
Could it be because soas does not require the lnat for their llb for most applicants? The website for single honours law llb says they do not ask for it from a level/IB applicants.

If you're a btec applicant (in which case they do use lnat) then I'd suggest contacting soas to ask how your score gets communicated to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, I'm an A-level student, it's just that on their website it says that taking the LNAT and performing well in it can result in a lower offer being made (standard A*AA, +LNAT typical offers listed all the way down to ABB).

I'll email them, but yeah, it's just confusing.
Reply 3
When you get your LNAT results they are emailed to you. You can just forward it to the admissions office in support of your application. Although, as you are an A Level student you don't HAVE to take it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending