The Student Room Group

Sexual worries..

I am in a relationship with someone I am in love with, we have been together for almost a year.
Our sexual relationship is our first for both of us. However, although we have tried to have sex a few times.. It hurts a lot every single time! Ive only managed to properly have sex twice.. but then I thought I was fine.. until I tried again and it hurt.. I get a burning sensation down below.. I am on the implant and I find unprotected sex is a lot more comfortable.

I have been to the doctors and they've given me a smear test, but now they've asked I have it done again..

I am really worried..
Original post by TiggyTeg
I am in a relationship with someone I am in love with, we have been together for almost a year.
Our sexual relationship is our first for both of us. However, although we have tried to have sex a few times.. It hurts a lot every single time! Ive only managed to properly have sex twice.. but then I thought I was fine.. until I tried again and it hurt.. I get a burning sensation down below.. I am on the implant and I find unprotected sex is a lot more comfortable.

I have been to the doctors and they've given me a smear test, but now they've asked I have it done again..

I am really worried..

Go Black, youll have no more issues with your boyf
Reply 2
Original post by michael deng
Go Black, youll have no more issues with your boyf

I am going back Friday, we're both clean so I dont understand it. I'm just worried what it could be that's all
Are you using any lubricant? If you've never had sex before it's not surprising it hurts but it doesn't have to.
Use lube. Take your time getting in the mood and use lube. They don't smell or taste of anything, and you only need a bit to make a world of difference....enjoy!
Reply 5
The docs asking you to go back again for another smear test is probably nothing to worry about. I was asking to go back again and was really worried, but it turned out they hadn't collected enough cells the first time round so hopefully it'll just be something like that :smile:
Don't have sex for a while OP...?
Or just use a lubricant as others have suggested.
You mention unprotected sex is more comfortable for you - does that mean you usually use condoms? If so, you may be allergic to latex (it's a fairly common allergy).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Musie Suzie
You mention unprotected sex is more comfortable for you - does that mean you usually use condoms? If so, you may be allergic to latex (it's a fairly common allergy).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or even the type of lube.

I have to use Durex stuff otherwise weird burning etc...try different things - if nothing else it'll be fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending