The Student Room Group

[s]confused[/s]

I need someone's advice on this one.

There was a man who use to work with me at my job and we worked together for a few years and I fell for him, big time, I would probably say that I was in love with him. We got on really well together, had lots of things in common and flirted every now and then.
There was a party at a colleagues house and we hooked up and he told me he like me and I said I like him as well. About a week or two later we hooked up again. I thought it might of gone some where and so did one of our mutual friends, but in the back of my head I didn't expect it to. It didn't. He then moved away a couple of months later.
About a year later at a Christmas party a friend of mine told me he used me. I was so upset and cross about this I deleted his messages and number of my phone and deleted him off social media. I was great for a while got on with my life, carried on at uni studying away.
But now it's another year on and my head is back to how it was two years ago. I don't know what to do. I just want to move on with my life, can someone please give me some advice on that please.
What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
I need someone's advice on this one.

There was a man who use to work with me at my job and we worked together for a few years and I fell for him, big time, I would probably say that I was in love with him. We got on really well together, had lots of things in common and flirted every now and then.
There was a party at a colleagues house and we hooked up and he told me he like me and I said I like him as well. About a week or two later we hooked up again. I thought it might of gone some where and so did one of our mutual friends, but in the back of my head I didn't expect it to. It didn't. He then moved away a couple of months later.
About a year later at a Christmas party a friend of mine told me he used me. I was so upset and cross about this I deleted his messages and number of my phone and deleted him off social media. I was great for a while got on with my life, carried on at uni studying away.
But now it's another year on and my head is back to how it was two years ago. I don't know what to do. I just want to move on with my life, can someone please give me some advice on that please.
What should I do?

Trust me, I know what it feels like looking back at your past and having those memories which either make you smile or cringe XD

Don't worry about it, what's past has past and you can't change it. All you can do is think for the future. I know it's easier said than done but try to forget it and move on :smile:

I hope you move on, good luck!
Get a picture of him and throw darts at it to distort the image of him that you have in your mind, or you could you burn the image with pleasure OP :biggrin:
But seriously OP.. forget the damn douchebag.
He deserves to suffer, just wait till a girl cheats on him.
Sweet revenge.

Quick Reply

Latest