The Student Room Group

What is it that you appreciate the most about your partner?

Everyone always has a few things that they appreciate their partner doing/saying..

her inexistence
I probably most appreciate how affectionate he is towards me. He always acts like he's proud to be with me and the little things like always holding my hand/always keeping physical contact with me makes me feel very loved.

I also appreciate how he can calm me down with just his presence.
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
Everyone always has a few things that they appreciate their partner doing/saying..

To be honest, it's how interesting they are. Keeping herself interesting and always being willing to learn more with or without me is what I appreciate most, as I'm always in good company.

The other stuff, attraction and humour and just general fun is all really important, but that's what stands out to me as what I definitely find myself appreciating most often.
with my ex i only liked how she wanted me 24/7, and she looked ayt, nothing else.

i like my crush's romanian accent, but shes my crush so yh. she also does this weird thing were she looks at me to see my reaction like when someone makes a funny joke she always looks at me to see what i think about it and i just smile along with her. it's all very romantic.

alas we may never beee
(edited 9 years ago)
His endless patience.
Reply 6
His patience and understanding when I was going through panic disorder and agoraphobia. A lot of people wouldn't have stuck around for that but he did and he helped me through it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hypothetically...
The thought that he'd do "anything" for me :rolleyes:
I think the thing I love the most is that he "gets" me. Does that even make sense? Nobody really gets me apart from him, and nobody ever has. Not friends, not family, there's always been some aspects of me that people don't really understand, perhaps even think is a bit odd...

but my husband, I think he's the only person I can really be 100% around and not wonder whether or not I'm going to be considered somewhat strange.
His passion for stuff around him. We love exploring and looking at buildings together. He always wants to look at how machines work (he's an engineer in the military). And although he enjoys watching telly and lazing around, he hates being cooped up. I just love that passion and intruige.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Her wits, intelligence, gentleness and empathy towards others.
Sense of humour
Reply 13
His support, his honesty, his faith, his willingness to go out of his way to do things for me <3
Oh also that he is also a crazy cat person like me too :smile:
I couldn't be with someone who hated cats or wouldn't let mine sleep up on the bed with us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending