The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Portfolio for an Interview.

Hi.

I would like to start studies in the 2015 - Photography, part-time.
I'm an EU student and I'm wondering about if I do have chances to "get in" to the course.
The problem is that I don't know how is the equivalent of my maturity exam from my country to the UK grades (and I've visited few open days of certain Unis, but the answer is still unknown - even for the teachers), and I have some difficulties to find myself in that space.
I know about IELTS but still it doesn't tell me anything. I consider an option that I might be invited to an interview and show them my portfolio, after which they going to decide if I'll pass the enquiries or not.

Does anyone applied to photography and passed, and could show me his portfolio that he made for the interview? It could help me a lot, to find myself in the "level" of volunteers.

Many thanks!
Original post by mak_w_polu
Hi.

I would like to start studies in the 2015 - Photography, part-time.
I'm an EU student and I'm wondering about if I do have chances to "get in" to the course.
The problem is that I don't know how is the equivalent of my maturity exam from my country to the UK grades (and I've visited few open days of certain Unis, but the answer is still unknown - even for the teachers), and I have some difficulties to find myself in that space.
I know about IELTS but still it doesn't tell me anything. I consider an option that I might be invited to an interview and show them my portfolio, after which they going to decide if I'll pass the enquiries or not.

Does anyone applied to photography and passed, and could show me his portfolio that he made for the interview? It could help me a lot, to find myself in the "level" of volunteers.

Many thanks!

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest