The Student Room Group

How can I get my friends annoying little sister to leave me alone?

She gets off at the same bus stop as me, and it's not the annoying littlw sister type that I was when I was younger, it's the annoying type where she will not leave you alone. She throws stuff at you, she breaks your stuff, she pulls your earphones out, takes your phone/ipod out of your hand or your pocket (she has genuinely gone INTO my pockets to remove MY Phone!). I can't tell her to f*ck off cause she's my friends wee sister, and I don't want to fall out with my friend.
And please don't tell me just to try to put up with her. I've tried all term and she has genuinely made me dread going home and getting off of the bus . Please help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
How old is she?

Have you told your friend that she does this? You can be stern without being mean, tell her to stay out of your pockets and don't let go of your stuff, keep it in your grip.
Original post by pheonixfeather
She gets off at the same bus stop as me, and it's not the annoying littlw sister type that I was when I was younger, it's the annoying type where she will not leave you alone. She throws stuff at you, she breaks your stuff, she pulls your earphones out, takes your phone/ipod out of your hand or your pocket (she has genuinely gone INTO my pockets to remove MY Phone!). I can't tell her to f*ck off cause she's my friends wee sister, and I don't want to fall out with my friend.
And please don't tell me just to try to put up with her. I've tried all term and she has genuinely made me dread going home and getting off of the bus . Please help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^yeah good question, how old? If she's older than 10 tell her to **** off. :colone:

I ****ing hate bad ass little kids like this. I have had many friends who have horrible demon seedlings for children and siblings or whatever. I tell my mates about them and my mate will scold them on my behalf :u: or like, I act like I'm related to the kid and am all nice to them like kill em with kindness. Then they'll warm up to you and treat you as a authoritarian figure. My older sis has a friend who hates my little cousin like we were watching films together and my little cousin who I don't like as well (smarty pants, too big for her britches type :s-smilie:) was like commentating on everything and trying to act our age :angry: But I glanced at my sister's mate and she was just like this >:mad: at the telly :teehee: Then she just came in when she couldn't take it anymore and said "SHHHH!!" Our little cousin then just left the room and went to her mum who's my cousin as well and was like ":console: they wanna watch telly and talk about boys." lol

I am 4 yrs younger than my sister as well so I had my share of whinging to my mum that they're excluding me :s-smilie: Just play nice and then ignore her, she'll go find an insect to play with lmao
(edited 9 years ago)
My bastard brother is the exact same, constantly breaking my stuff and just getting being everywhere I am unless I physically get the **** out of the house.

Honestly no matter who they are, taking **** out your pockets and breaking your stuff is criminal. Scold her and tell her to **** off, who cares what age she is and what relation she is to your friend. I bet your friend feels the same way but can't say it due to parental consequences, you'd be doing her and everyone else a favour!
Reply 4
Friend's little sister, you say? Sounds like a situation for:

Reply 5
Smack her one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending