The Student Room Group

What other courses can i apply

I am applying to study economics and politics at Manchester uni and was wondering what other courses i can i apply to with the economics and politics statement at the same uni. Maybe PPE or what.
Original post by golden tribe
I am applying to study economics and politics at Manchester uni and was wondering what other courses i can i apply to with the economics and politics statement at the same uni. Maybe PPE or what.

It is generally pointless at best to apply for multiple similar courses at a single university. At worst it makes you seem undecided and likely to change your mind or drop out.

You don't have to use all 5 choices if you can't find suitable courses. And you can always apply to 2/3/4 choices now and add more (up to 5) later on.
As the poster above said don't bother applying to more than one course at a university it doesn't make you any more likely if get in. If you like Manchester, why not also apply to Manchester metropolitan and Salford for politics as an insurance. Leeds is quite similar to Manchester really and does fantastic politics courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending