The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Application 2015

just wanted to know who's applying and what you think of the uni.
Course:
Grade Requirement:
AS Grades:
Predicted A2 Grades:
Course: Law
Grade Requirement: AAB
AS Grades: AAB
Predicted A2 Grades: AAB
(edited 9 years ago)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Buxtonwater
Course: Law

Applying for Law too. Have you sent off your application yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatsherry
Applying for Law too. Have you sent off your application yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Planning to send it off Tomorrow or Friday, what about you?
Planning to send it off Tomorrow or Friday, what about you?

Hopefully next week. What other unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully next week. What other unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Birmingham, UEA (For both history and law), Reading, Then possibly York or Sheffield. Undecided on the last two. I really can't decide between Birmingham and UEA though, they were both so nice. Where are you applying?
Birmingham, UEA (For both history and law), Reading, Then possibly York or Sheffield. Undecided on the last two. I really can't decide between Birmingham and UEA though, they were both so nice. Where are you applying?

Applying to Birmingham too! UEA (Obvs), Kent, Oxford Brookes and Warwick (not 100% sure about Warwick yet)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying to Birmingham too! UEA (Obvs), Kent, Oxford Brookes and Warwick (not 100% sure about Warwick yet)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was also going to apply to kent! I went to the open day but just didn't enjoy it as much as Birmingham or UEA. If you were to get offers from all 5 which one would you firm?
I was also going to apply to kent! I went to the open day but just didn't enjoy it as much as Birmingham or UEA. If you were to get offers from all 5 which one would you firm?

Definitely Birmingham I think. Checking out the open day tomorrow. I'm scared about the LNAT tho. I've been practicing for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely Birmingham I think. Checking out the open day tomorrow. I'm scared about the LNAT tho. I've been practicing for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you booked the LNAT, when are you sitting it?
Have you booked the LNAT, when are you sitting it?

Yeah I've booked it for the week after half term holiday so I have that week to practice. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've booked it for the week after half term holiday so I have that week to practice. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm actually getting quite worried because I haven't booked it, I'm going to do it tomorrow. What's the waiting list like? When I tried to book it, it asked for my UCAS ID number which I can't find. Would you mind PMing me and informing me how to find it? Cheers.
I'm actually getting quite worried because I haven't booked it, I'm going to do it tomorrow. What's the waiting list like? When I tried to book it, it asked for my UCAS ID number which I can't find. Would you mind PMing me and informing me how to find it? Cheers.

Yeah that's fine. I was really confused at first too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Course: Politics, Philosophy and Economics
Grade Requirement: ABB
Predicted A2 Grades: A*AA

Received an offer 2 days after applying, didn't expect it so quickly!

edited just got an email from UEA saying that the offer was being made unconditional if I made it firm choice
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Course: English Literature
Predicted A2 Grades: AAA

Got an email this morning saying they'll give me an unconditional offer if I make it my firm choice! :biggrin:
Course: Psychology
Grade requirements: ABB
AS Grades: AAA
Predicted A2 Grades: AAA

Within a day of applying, I got a conditional offer! UEA is my safe option, though.
I'm pretty excited. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I applied there twice!

Course: English Literature with a Foundation Year
Grade requirements: CCC
AS Grades: ABC

The first conditional offer I got! My 'safe' option should August come and results day leaves me disappointed... I don't really mind doing an extra year either, I failed my first year of Sixth Form in 2012 so I'm fine with the whole idea as I've been there before in a way :smile:

Course: English and American Literature
Grade requirements: AAB
AS Grades: ABC

Got an email earlier saying they've offered me a conditional place! It's my dream course, was so hesitant that they'd even offer me a place considering the C I have (which will become a B). Definitely my firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending