The Student Room Group

Ucas BTEC inputting modules help?

I'm on the extended diploma for health and social, I've achieved D*D* for the first year (90-credit diploma).

I've put my modules and grades in for the 90-credit on my UCAS application, now I need to put in my extended which is pending... do I write out all 18 units saying that I have 8 of them at distinction and 10 pending, or do I just write the 10 that are pending? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Original post by cherrytrueman95
I'm on the extended diploma for health and social, I've achieved D*D* for the first year (90-credit diploma).

I've put my modules and grades in for the 90-credit on my UCAS application, now I need to put in my extended which is pending... do I write out all 18 units saying that I have 8 of them at distinction and 10 pending, or do I just write the 10 that are pending? :confused: :confused: :confused:

First of all well done on your fantastic grade in the first year! :biggrin:

I have the exact same problem! (though I got D*D* in IT, not health and social) have you asked your tutors? I'm going to wait till I go back to college on Tuesday to ask them about it.

I think you would just have to write out the units you're doing in year 2 as you have already covered those in your 90-credit, you'd just be repeating yourself otherwise.
Original post by Guy from t'North
First of all well done on your fantastic grade in the first year! :biggrin:

I have the exact same problem! (though I got D*D* in IT, not health and social) have you asked your tutors? I'm going to wait till I go back to college on Tuesday to ask them about it.

I think you would just have to write out the units you're doing in year 2 as you have already covered those in your 90-credit, you'd just be repeating yourself otherwise.

What unis you applying to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lozasaurus99
What unis you applying to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham, Leeds, Lancaster, Newcastle and Aston :smile:

you?
Uni of Liverpool/qmul/Leicester/Loughborough/aston

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I think I'll probably wait until I get back to college... well done on your D*D* too :biggrin:

...now for the dreaded personal statement :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending