The Student Room Group

Are IS and Islam related?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tengentoppa
That's factually incorrect. Christians and Kurds, especially the Yazidis, have suffered most under IS.

I know Christians, Yazidis and Kurds have suffered a lot and probably faced the most intense persecution. However by body count I'm pretty sure most of their victims are Muslim (most Kurds are Muslim as well).
Reply 61
Original post by CJKay
"Wahhabism (Arabic: وهابية‎, Wahhābiyyah) or Wahhabi mission[1] (Arabic: ألدعوة ألوهابية‎, al-Da'wa al-Wahhābiyyah ) is a religious movement or sect or form[2] of Islam[3][4][5]"

Whether it fits your view of Islam or not, it is still Islam and they are reading the same book as you.

Yes (provided they used the bible as justification), in the same way the KKK was Christian.

ok, ya shaykh ul Islam(google)
Reply 62
Original post by DErasmus
david icke

david icke

Your argument is invalid.

Everything you think you know is bull ****, ciao

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=50622499&highlight=edward%20snowden
Original post by uberteknik
Clearly, the challenge is for you to accept my original intent.

But I can see now that everything must be explained in simple terms using emoticons. :wink:

You choose to explain simple terms in complex language because you have an overinflated ego and a grossly deluded self opinion of your own intelligence.

In other words you are a **** !

the typical conspiracy theorist claptrap, anti induction, anti belief revision, i'm better than all of you crap.

just LOL David Icke.

you know as much about global politics as a Hitler knows moral philosophy (but of course Hitler was just a nice guy trying to rid us of the Zionists and we are all sheepies right?)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by UtopiaofEurope
You choose to explain simple terms in complex language because you have an overinflated ego and a grossly deluded self opinion of your own intelligence.

In other words you are a **** !

Perhaps it's you who has an inferiority complex? :wink:

You are right, the language I use is my choice. That you do not like it is not my problem, it's yours. Get over it.

Swear filters are a bitch don't you think? I will never know whether your intent was to offend or compliment. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 66
the typical conspiracy theorist claptrap, anti induction, anti belief revision, i'm better than all of you crap.

just LOL David Icke.

you know as much about global politics as a Hitler knows moral philosophy (but of course Hitler was just a nice guy trying to rid us of the Zionists and we are all sheepies right?)

lol you will find out in time, anyway it's not like you can even talk much British government supported FSA terrorists haha, British tax money funding terrorists loooool then you get angry when some wahabi terrorist chops some british guys head off haha
Original post by aka r
lol you will find out in time, anyway it's not like you can even talk much British government supported FSA terrorists haha, British tax money funding terrorists loooool then you get angry when some wahabi terrorist chops some british guys head off haha

FSA terrorists? We voted against giving them further aid, and they are probably the only army in the civil war wanting to make legit concessions.
Reply 68
FSA terrorists? We voted against giving them further aid, and they are probably the only army in the civil war wanting to make legit concessions.

LOOL you so silly its funny

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/09/2013920164342453621.html
Reply 69
IS is a spy agency working for Pakistan and it is not related to Islam..

lol its called realpolitik, no army consists of 100% loyal troops until the FSA starts officially endorsing sick groups like that it's all just a few exceptions, there are lunatics in any army especially in desperate war, the difference is Isis are 100% lunatics.
Reply 71
lol its called realpolitik, no army consists of 100% loyal troops until the FSA starts officially endorsing sick groups like that it's all just a few exceptions, there are lunatics in any army especially in desperate war, the difference is Isis are 100% lunatics.

like I said, British tax funding terrorist, then British people get angry when a british man gets his head chopped off lmfao. Not sure what you on about few exceptions read the article HUNDREDS joined al-qaeda affiliated terrorist groups
Original post by aka r
like I said, British tax funding terrorist, then British people get angry when a british man gets his head chopped off lmfao. Not sure what you on about few exceptions read the article HUNDREDS joined al-qaeda affiliated terrorist groups

the aid (the small amount we gave) was given to the FSA not IS. Hundreds of people is not much compared to the size of their army and from what I can see it was only grunts anyway.
Reply 73
Original post by TanujIIT
IS is a spy agency working for Pakistan and it is not related to Islam..

you are one ignorant baboon

Pakistani Taliban vow support for isis http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/10/05/Pakistan-Taliban-pledges-support-to-ISIS-.html

Pakistan army is trying its hardest to kill these scum http://www.saharasamay.com/world-news/676562451/pakistan-army-determined-to-win-war-against-taliban.html

so keep your BS to urself
Reply 74
the aid (the small amount we gave) was given to the FSA not IS. Hundreds of people is not much compared to the size of their army and from what I can see it was only grunts anyway.

It was also given to SRF
If you read the Quran then you see that the whole 'Islam is a religion of peace' thing is total bs. Muslims are encouraged to kill anyone who doesn't follow their brand of Islam and refuses to convert.Please tell me where the rationale for believing that Islam is a peaceful religion, especially since if it was truly a religion of peace then surely its followers would be very peaceful.
IS is just the true nature of Islam coming to the fore, and people don' like seeing the cotton wool being removed, hence all the indignant squawking you hear from people
Original post by UtopiaofEurope
islam is evil and islamphobia is common sense

just no! :facepalm:
Reply 77

I think you are finding it difficult to comprehend what I am trying to say so I will put it in simple sentences so you can understand.

1)British tax funding FSA
2)Hundreds of FSA fighters join terrorist groups
3)You guys are getting angry and blaming Islam reh reh by the atrocities committed by terrorist groups, blaming Islam for the beheadings of British people, when your government was the one that funded and trained them in the first place.
4)conclusion, don't talk same recycled rubbish you keep talking about on here, and protest against the atrocities committed by your government.
5)CBA replying to ignorant apes, CIAO!
Reply 78
Original post by an_atheist
If you read the Quran then you see that the whole 'Islam is a religion of peace' thing is total bs. Muslims are encouraged to kill anyone who doesn't follow their brand of Islam and refuses to convert.Please tell me where the rationale for believing that Islam is a peaceful religion, especially since if it was truly a religion of peace then surely its followers would be very peaceful.
IS is just the true nature of Islam coming to the fore, and people don' like seeing the cotton wool being removed, hence all the indignant squawking you hear from people

Barelwi/sufi Islam is the true form, try and find one barelwi/sufi terrorist group, do some research
Original post by aka r
I think you are finding it difficult to comprehend what I am trying to say so I will put it in simple sentences so you can understand.

1)British tax funding FSA
2)Hundreds of FSA fighters join terrorist groups
3)You guys are getting angry and blaming Islam reh reh by the atrocities committed by terrorist groups, blaming Islam for the beheadings of British people, when your government was the one that funded and trained them in the first place.
4)conclusion, don't talk same recycled rubbish you keep talking about on here, and protest against the atrocities committed by your government.
5)CBA replying to ignorant apes, CIAO!

Let me put this in simple sentences so you can understand.

1) No evidence.
2) Yes and many defect back, it's called war. We aided (no longer continue to) the FSA leadership not grunts.
3) The British government did not fund ISIS.
4) There is no evidence of atrocities committed by the British government, how about the militants (Islamic influenced) take some responsibility?
5) I'm surprised you believe in evolution.

The only person getting angry here is you with your massive inferiority complex. Tbh you should have one, because you are inferior. Only an idiot would cite David Icke as a reliable source.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending