The Student Room Group

How do you feel after eating a full bar of chocolate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tanyapotter
I feel like hurting myself

I feel suicidal.
Original post by Riku
Yes, that should create some mild shame mixed in with the pride :tongue:

not a blummin' chocolate bar. Unless we're talking the A3 sized ones which are really quite sickening to devour.

do you mean A5?

half the size of A4
Original post by InternetGangster
do you mean A5?

half the size of A4

I'm sure he does, but for the sake of interest they do sell A3 sized ones :tongue:. I think one of those would kill a small elephant.
It depends. I don't feel 'guilty' in terms of getting fat, as I have no problem losing weight unhealthily. However, if I'm generally eating cleanly I really do notice that it's just pure sugar, and feel slightly poisoned.

That said, I've just eaten a 3-pack of magnums (I have no freezer - it was necessary).
Reply 44
Original post by AstroNandos
You feel like a pig after one bounty bar?

You ain't got nothin on me, 60 jaffa cakes in 24 hours :biggrin:

36 krispy kremes in 2 weeks for me :wink:

It was dem exams.... :tongue:
Thirsty.
Reply 46
Original post by InternetGangster
do you mean A5?

half the size of A4

yes I do, thanks for the heads-up! Good thing I didn't do Maths :tongue:
Full, happy,maybe a bit thirsty and sometimes a bit sickly :biggrin:
Really, really pleased with myself.
Good at first, need more, then horrible a while later. That's binge eating disorder for you..
I feel gooood as i only have chocolate as an occassional treat. I used to eat a lot and always feel ashamed, gross, fat and annoyed after but now i have a different relationship with food i just enjoy it occasionally. I saw a documentary once- 'we are stuffing our faces but still starving', true but annoying as unhealthy food is usually nicer.
Original post by Riku
A Mars Bar is what, 250 calories? lol fairly indifferent is how I feel, although I prefer protein bars these days strangely.

Quest bars ftw
Original post by AdamCee
I can easily get through a large bar of Galaxy a day.

It feels great.

EDIT: Before someone is like "wow man youz fat" I don't really put on weight so all good

Who the hell eats a chocolate bar and doesn't finish it, anyway?! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest