The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Mental Health Nursing 2015

Hi, anyone else applying for Mental Health Nursing at Edge Hill? Just putting my UCAS application together and it will be my first choice. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I am!
My UCAS form is in and I got an acknowledgment email yesterday!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
I sent my application in two weeks ago still not had any Information on in interviews yet x
Reply 3
Good luck everyone ! my friend has just graduated from MH at Edge hill she loved it !
I am, just waiting on my reference to be done and ucas should be in straight after that.
Reply 5
Seems like a lifetime ago i was in the same position! Good luck to everyone who applies. I started in September so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Awww such lovely comments ladies! Thank you, glad to hear you are all enjoying it!

My UCAS application went in on Monday afternoon and my Tutor added my reference and sent it straight off. It is all very exciting! Good luck to all applying!
Morning!

Just checked UCAS and I have been invited for an interview on 11th November!! Good luck all of you :smile:
Reply 8
Thats good news ! Good luck beautifully chaotic !!
Got my interview this morning too ; 25th November :smile:
Sending my application off tonight, hope I wont be waiting too long to hear.
Original post by sally76
Thats good news ! Good luck beautifully chaotic !!

Thank you my lovely :smile:

These mock maths questions they have sent me are getting my really worried though!
Hey

I sent off my application at the end of September and I got acknowledgement the next day but I haven't heard nothing since then??

I am going to give them a email now and see how it's going as I ain't got a reply??

X
Reply 13
It took Edge hill 12 weeks to get back to me last year its just a waiting game good luck
Hi,

This might sound like a silly question but what did people wear to interviews there last year if you can remember? I'm struggling to decide what to wear and don't want to be under/over dressed! :s-smilie:
Reply 15
Original post by SarahLaura
Hi,

This might sound like a silly question but what did people wear to interviews there last year if you can remember? I'm struggling to decide what to wear and don't want to be under/over dressed! :s-smilie:

I wore a plainish dress and cardi with leggings. Just smart casual really. No jeans, hoodies etc!
Original post by Filouch
I wore a plainish dress and cardi with leggings. Just smart casual really. No jeans, hoodies etc!

Thank you! That helps I was thinking of a dress too but wasn't sure about tights/leggings. When I mention into my dad he's no help at all lol
Original post by Beautifully Chaotic
Thank you my lovely :smile:

These mock maths questions they have sent me are getting my really worried though!

Ahh! Me too!!! I'm actually more worried about the maths test than the interview!! :/
Reply 18
Dont be worried Edge hill interview is so relaxed ! The tutors are lovely good luck everyone I start in April
Reply 19
Has anyone had there interview for Mental health Nursing? I'm so nervous

:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest