The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think my main problem is that I do enjoy the relationship. I do still want to go out with her - but I know theres something better (well.....love).

Its not like I don't like her or just don't want her as a girlfriend, a part of me still does.
Reply 21
Try being friends and if u wanna start up again later on obviously if she wants to u can but u need to tell her how u feel. i would be gutted if my boyfriend felt like that but id rather know and move on than be in a relationship with him if he felt the way u do.
Reply 22
I hate break-ups.

Don't be with her if you don't LOVE her, she'll be shattered, but will eventually appreciate your honesty if she has that sort of understanding.

Maybe you should tell her you want to concentrate on your work at uni, and you need a break to settle into your new surroundings etc... and you just won't be able to give her the time and commitment.

That way you'll still be on good terms with her and can still be really close friends.

I know everyone else is saying that you should just tell her everything honestly, but the thing is, you will totally break her, and you may even lose her as a friend. Telling her you don't love her and what not will probably make her feel like an idiot, and probably worthless.
Anonymous

- I always knew it would come to an end right from the start

Thanks again

And you still got with her? Now that is bloody shallow!
Anonymous

Thanks again

Anonymous

Thanks again

Anonymous

Sorry the computer wouldn't load and I pressed refresh...and the look what happened!
And it won't let me edit!
Reply 27
u can delete posts u know
Reply 28
Anonymous

Ok I rephrase. I knew I wasn't going to be with her for the rest of my life - as in it would end sometime. So you think me being with someone for a year, and now wanting to split up with them is shallow? In what way on what planet is that shallow.
Reply 29
Anonymous
Ok I rephrase. I knew I wasn't going to be with her for the rest of my life - as in it would end sometime. So you think me being with someone for a year, and now wanting to split up with them is shallow? In what way on what planet is that shallow.

i dont think its shallow. i have gotten with plenty of girls i cant imagine marrying.

Latest

Trending

Trending