The Student Room Group

Girl says she wants a break.

I have been seeing this girl for around 1/2 months now, and things have been going great, apart from the one or two odd arguments.

On Wednesday we saw each other and things were really good, as usual and I dropped her off at her place. But then we got texting and talking about how I could not see her as much, due to my work and university commitments.

Then she went a bit off and said "I dont want you to think I'm getting clingy or soppy so maybe a break would be good"

Then later she said "I don't know it's kinda gotten...soppy lately, not just on my side and im not sure if I am okay with that" "But dont pay attention to me, its just me being me", "But I can't quite put my finger on it, somethings not right, so I just need a little alone time for a little while and I've dragged you into this mess" "I will talk to you....not soon :smile:"

To me the messages didn't make any sense since I saw her earlier on and nothing big had really triggered it.

Maybe I am over thinking it, some of my friends say she is testing my loyalty, others say to just leave her alone for a while and see what happens. :smile: What do you think. ?! :smile:
Reply 1
Be prepared for the worst. She's probably considering wether she actually likes you or not but the fact that she's doubtful only after a mere month should tell you enough. I know she might make it sound better than it is but believe me she will say anything you want to hear to do so but it I were you id start moving on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Be prepared for the worst. She's probably considering wether she actually likes you or not but the fact that she's doubtful only after a mere month should tell you enough. I know she might make it sound better than it is but believe me she will say anything you want to hear to do so but it I were you id start moving on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair, that was my first thinking anyway considering I had just told her that I could not see her as much. Plus. she snapped me saying "Can I explain myself to why I was such a bitch to you, maybe on Tuesday?" Followed by, " But I do not want to talk to you until then" Was a bit weird, but maybe that is for the best :smile:
Reply 3
Sorry but not good news us girls say that when were not intrested anymore :frown:
is her name rachel btw had to ask
It sounds like she's thinking she probably doesn't want a relationship with you at the moment.
Reply 6
Give her a break-up.
What a bitch. Just dump her and find someone else who won't bull**** u around.

She will have the final say in this, not you and it wont be good
Reply 8
Doesn't sound good. If you can bring yourself to do it I would save time and face by taking the initiative on a confirmed dumping.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending