On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Anyone not enjoying it here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 2mmRat
now that i've thought about it, changing may be more of a hassle then it is worth so i think im just gonna stick it out on my course and at southampton as well even if its not the greatest experience

if you change courses are you going to leave southampton or stay?

Sorry for the late reply,
I was planning on leaving and changing but it all seems like too much hassle like you said.
I think overall uni is just overrated, I don't find it that amazing to be honest. Ah well, it will be Christmas soon so at least we can go home for 3 weeks !
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Cameron10
Sorry for the negativity but is anyone not enjoying themselves at Southampton? Thinking about transferring after year one? etc

It's my third week here and I seem to be feeling worse about the place, not better. I feel uncomfortable around some of my flatmates and I have just sent off a change of accommodation form. One of them is making me feel like a prisoner in my own room because of the way she talks behind my back. All this, along with the fact that I don't like the atmosphere here and parts of the city are grim, and I feel like I've stepped too far away from home.

I wasn't expecting uni to be like this

Hi Cameron, we'd like to echo what has already been said - our Student Services Centre is always on hand to support you. You can also always call Nightline if you're feeling stressed or worried, Nightline is a confidential listening and information service run completely by students. We hope that this is useful and that we're able to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending