The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencers assessment interview

I have a marks and spencers role play interview next week for a temp, yey, i really needs this job so any tips would be a great help.

I do have a few questions:
I'm 16, how much do i get payed?
Do i get payed through the bank? I'm in the process of getting a bank account.
Is the role play part intimidating?
Is the information they give you specific to the situation they will act out as a customer?
A lot of people have said you find out on the spot whether you have the job or not, does this mean they may employ more than one person?
What kind of questions would you ask them if given the chance to?

Any help appreciated :smile:
Anyone have any tips???
Reply 2
There are other threads that will help you with your question. Have a look , there are probably 2 on the go at the moment. Hope they help.
good luck with the interview
Original post by anonymouslurker
Anyone have any tips???
Reply 3
I had an interview with Marks and Spencers last week - for Christmas temp. I read all about the role play and interview process. My experience was different. I applied online, completed an online test/multiple choice survey. I was then invited for an interview. I arrived on time and was taken to the managers office. The interview consisted of questions, she typed in my answers as I spoke onto the computer. Once we'd finished she informed me that I had passed and that she would like to offer me a job. She gave me a folder which had the remaining temp jobs - I picked one, signed the papers and left. I go back for induction this week.
Original post by aboib
I had an interview with Marks and Spencers last week - for Christmas temp. I read all about the role play and interview process. My experience was different. I applied online, completed an online test/multiple choice survey. I was then invited for an interview. I arrived on time and was taken to the managers office. The interview consisted of questions, she typed in my answers as I spoke onto the computer. Once we'd finished she informed me that I had passed and that she would like to offer me a job. She gave me a folder which had the remaining temp jobs - I picked one, signed the papers and left. I go back for induction this week.

Hi

Do you have any tips I have one coming up. And do they employ more than 1 person for an apprenticeship and did you ask any questions? Also is the pay good and what were your general answers if you do not mind and questions

Thanks
Original post by Marzx
Hi

Do you have any tips I have one coming up. And do they employ more than 1 person for an apprenticeship and did you ask any questions? Also is the pay good and what were your general answers if you do not mind and questions

Thanks

Hi how was your interview? What were the questions and tasks like? - I have my one on Teams

Latest

Trending

Trending