The Student Room Group

What's your favourite science and why?

Scroll to see replies

Umm no... I don't want to be a doctor.. I'm not even taking Chemistry... :rolleyes:
Reply 21
Original post by Strom
I love it when they change everything like that :colone: It does sounds quite fun, and I'm a fan of GCSE chemistry so I'd probably enjoy it. So there's no memorising the periodic table? :tongue: What did you get in GCSE Chemistry?

You don't have to memorise it because you'll get it in periodic table but you use it so often that you remember some stuff on there.
But there are memorisation of other stuff probably. Haven't reached there yet though.

I did double award science and I got A*A*
Original post by Strom
Chemistry, Biology or Physics are what I mean mainly.

Which topic did you enjoy most in that science? :smile:

Mine is physics and radioactivity :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Learning radioactivity at the moment :smile: Gotta say its my most enjoyable topic in physics so far. That said, it's probably because it has some links to chemistry, which i can definitely say is my favourite subject. It's just logical you know? Unlike Biology where you just have to know stuff and if you don't, well... Maybe a bit biased but :colondollar:
Reply 23
The sort of quantum mechanics we have done is very interesting in chemistry. But beyond what we have been taught in lessons I would say high energy physics! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Probably chemistry although I do enjoy the biochemistry and environmental topics in biology.
I don't mind physics however I'm so bad at the mechanical stuff and our school doesn't have the best department so I didn't do it :/

I really like anything to do with atomic structure or electrolysis in chemistry and radioactivity, electromagnets and electricity are pretty cool physics topics.
Reply 25
Physics
Biology
Chemistry <- sucks.
Finally! Someone has made a thread for science!
Thanks OP! Lol.
I love and adore the natural sciences!
I personally love and I'm deeply passionate for physics.
The branches of physics I love is:
Quantum mechanics (best one ever), nuclear physics, astrophysics, thermodynamics, condensed matter physics, electricity & magnetism, astronomy, particle physics, radioactivity & many more.
Chemistry I love and is the one I aim to endeavour in the near future.
Hopefully to achieve a Ph.D in chemistry, too.
Organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry are the ones I love.
Chemistry and physics mean everything to me! The only things which matter!
Physics - Mechanics is my favourite.

Biology is least favourite because it is way too complicated for my small brain.
chemistry:tongue:- mass calculations, reaction yields, empirical formula
Reply 29
Physics FTW!
chemistry :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest