The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

2015 Primary Teaching

Hey guys!

Was anyone at the open day today? (11-10-14) I want to go into Primary Teaching and was wondering if anyone else wants to do so at Cumbria?

Georgia xx :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I went to the open day at the Lancaster campus and I want to do Primary Education with QTS. Which campus did you go to?
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Lancaster :smile: I found it to be an alright campus, you? Definitely a possibility!!
Reply 3
Yeah I really liked it but then I went Manchester Metropolitan University this weekend and I like them both now so I'm undecided!!
I'm looking at Coventry and Derby next :P Hope you decide soon!! :biggrin:
Hey :smile:

I have an interview at the Lancaster campus to study Primary Teaching with Special Needs! Anyone else?? :smile:
Original post by Georgia_M95
Hey :smile:

I have an interview at the Lancaster campus to study Primary Teaching with Special Needs! Anyone else?? :smile:

So do I in January :smile:
Original post by shelbymerc
So do I in January :smile:

oooh good luck! :smile: mine is next week! soo nervous
Good luck! :smile: I'm glad I have xmas to distract me for now! You'll have to let me know how you get on. Is it your first choice?
Good luck! :smile: I'm glad I have xmas to distract me for now! You'll have to let me know how you get on. Is it your first choice?

Thanks! :smile: yeah i'll let you know! well i'm torn between here and Liverpool Hope haha. What about you?
Cumbria is my favourite but I have applied to edge hill and manchester met too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cumbria is my favourite but I have applied to edge hill and manchester met too x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw cool :smile: Manchester met is one of my choices as well!x
Have you got or had an interview for there yet? Mines two weeks after my Cumbria one x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you got or had an interview for there yet? Mines two weeks after my Cumbria one x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything from them yet! :s-smilie: hopefully will soon! Where so you live? :smile: x
Near Blackburn, in the north west so will be traveling rather than living in at uni. How about you?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Near Blackburn, in the north west so will be traveling rather than living in at uni. How about you?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I see :smile: I'm from Lincolnshire East Midlands so quite a way haha :smile: x
Haha yeah bit far yo travel in a morning :smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah bit far yo travel in a morning :smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah haha going to have to get up so early to get there for interview! :P x
Original post by Georgia_M95
Yeah haha going to have to get up so early to get there for interview! :P x

You're from Lincolnshire? So am I!!

Also applying for Leeds Beckett, Oxford Brooks Anglia Ruskin as well x
Original post by JustGeorgia96
You're from Lincolnshire? So am I!!

Also applying for Leeds Beckett, Oxford Brooks Anglia Ruskin as well x

You are? :redface: oh cool! So do you have an interview at cumbria university?? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending