The Student Room Group

Help! What to do in year 13?

Here's the situation:
I'm in year 12 now and I'm studying AS Physics, AS History and AS/A2 Further Mathematics. (I achieved an A* in year 11 for A2 Mathematics). However, since I would have completed A2 Further Maths this year, I am left with A2 Additional Further Maths and A2 Phyics next year. I really don't want to do A2 History which leaves me with two subjects in year 13 but my sixth form requires three for admin reasons. Have you got any ideas what I could do next year in addition to AFM and Physics? (don't say History) :P
Original post by Idomaths
Here's the situation:
I'm in year 12 now and I'm studying AS Physics, AS History and AS/A2 Further Mathematics. (I achieved an A* in year 11 for A2 Mathematics). However, since I would have completed A2 Further Maths this year, I am left with A2 Additional Further Maths and A2 Phyics next year. I really don't want to do A2 History which leaves me with two subjects in year 13 but my sixth form requires three for admin reasons. Have you got any ideas what I could do next year in addition to AFM and Physics? (don't say History) :P

AS Chemistry
Reply 2
Original post by plasmaman
AS Chemistry

Thanks, I'll just have to hope that's possible :biggrin:
Just do an AS in something... like a science or something you like.

Quick Reply

Latest