The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

nursing 2015

Hey everyone, just posting to see if there is many nursing applicants for 2015, as I will be one of them :smile:

Scroll to see replies

City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
me too!
Reply 3
what type?
Me too. I've sent my application nearly 2 weeks ago and not even had a email to say they have received my application yet
Reply 5
Original post by shayshay93
Me too. I've sent my application nearly 2 weeks ago and not even had a email to say they have received my application yet

I hope you hear from them soon! we haven't finished our applications at school yet, what course did you go for?:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hopefully I should do soon. I've applied to do adult nursing at bcu, wolvz and staffs. What about you ? p.s I was in the same position as you last year on my access course, still doing my application and waiting for the tutor to check it. But as I seen from last year the earlier the better
Reply 7
Original post by shayshay93
Hopefully I should do soon. I've applied to do adult nursing at bcu, wolvz and staffs. What about you ? p.s I was in the same position as you last year on my access course, still doing my application and waiting for the tutor to check it. But as I seen from last year the earlier the better

Aldult nursing too, I am also applying to edinburgh Napier, queen Margarets, rgu and Stirling! I will get my teacher to look it all over after the October hols! where abouts are you from?
Original post by may-z
Aldult nursing too, I am also applying to edinburgh Napier, queen Mar, rgu and Stirling! I will get my teacher to look it all over after the October hols! where abouts are you from?

lol I've never heard of those unis, im from walsall if you know where that is? How are you finding your personal statement ?
Reply 9
Erm,don't know where it is precisely but kind of know :P I am from the Highlands of Scotland and don't know much about he outside world :wink: personalstatement is going finne!
I applied for child nursing at King's, Southampton, Cardiff, York and Surrey about a month ago and am waiting impatiently for responses! Has anybody got an invite for an interview yet?
im going to apply for adult nursing soon for september next year :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by shannen112
im going to apply for adult nursing soon for september next year :smile:

Where are ou applying to?
I think i am going to apply to Nothampton, Brookes and Birmingham city and that's as far as i've got. You?
I've got an interview with Manchester for Children's nursing on 5th November!
Reply 15
Is anyone planning on going to Glasgow Caledonian?
Reply 16
Original post by EmilyC96
I've got an interview with Manchester for Children's nursing on 5th November!

Good luck! Tell us how it goes!
I am for children's :smile: I applied a week ago and have got 2 interviews in November yay!! I'm going on the 5th to Manchester Uni too :smile:
Original post by CLclarkey
I am for children's :smile: I applied a week ago and have got 2 interviews in November yay!! I'm going on the 5th to Manchester Uni too :smile:

Yay! Might see you there :smile:
where's the other interview at?
How are you preparing for your Manchester interview.
Yeah probably:smile: and at Liverpool John Moores Uni! I have no idea where to even start ahh:frown: so nervous haha, do you know if it's group or face-to-face interviews at Manchester?

Quick Reply

Latest