The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Well when I was at the open day the woman from nursing told me they were in the mids to change it and people would get an option whether they wanted to do the distertation, so id play it by ear the now
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 621
Original post by Nmck
Well when I was at the open day the woman from nursing told me they were in the mids to change it and people would get an option whether they wanted to do the distertation, so id play it by ear the now

Oh really, I feel I've been given no information at all. Today is the first I've heard from them, I've not been told about opening days or being able to attend anything. Think I will phone up on Monday and see if I can find out. Thank you very much for the info x
Reply 622
I got a conditional too!! Not said anything about the open day but im sure ill see you all there. Congrats on the offer also!
Reply 623
Congratulations!
I still haven't heard back about child nursing
I havent either
I check my emails a minimum of 5 times in a day
Original post by KiranA75
I check my emails a minimum of 5 times in a day

Same 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know what to think of the fact I haven't heard. The waiting is killing me! I'm checking ucas constantly and I'm getting so bored of checking it :frown:
I know it makes you think that you havent got in. But then u hold on to that tiny bit of hope. I just want to know already
Reply 631
Original post by KiranA75
I know it makes you think that you havent got in. But then u hold on to that tiny bit of hope. I just want to know already

I only got told yesterday afternoon so don't worry. I think Monday will be your day..
Reply 632
Anyone know which is the better Uni for Mental Health Nursing...GCU or UWS?
Reply 633
Has anyone else from adult nursing, the 3 year course???
Original post by akr0910
Anyone know which is the better Uni for Mental Health Nursing...GCU or UWS?

Complete University Guide ranks UWS as the worst course out of all unis for nursing at 72, GCU is ranked at 48. GCU is also a better rated uni overall see here http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=Nursing , despite this an overall score of 85/100 for the course is not bad at all.
Has anyone heard anything back from GCU for mental health nursing? got my rejections/offers from everywhere else, but GCU is my top choice, i sent my application off in November too, so much stress.
Anyone heard anything back about mental health nursing at GCU? got all my rejections/offers from everywhere else, but GCU is my top choice.
Reply 637
Original post by beckycousin
Anyone heard anything back about mental health nursing at GCU? got all my rejections/offers from everywhere else, but GCU is my top choice.

I got an unconditional offer on Thurs. Good luck :-) Hope you hear soon.
Reply 638
Original post by akr0910
I got an unconditional offer on Thurs. Good luck :-) Hope you hear soon.
i

Congrats on your offer!! I applied for MH nursing and still not heard back , I was just wondering what highers you have? I hope they get bck to me soon, hate this waiting!
I emailed them, (about my child nursing application). Got the usual generic response, 7th of May deadline blah blah :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending