The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone had any reply for law at oxford bristol Newcastle warwick and LSE?

Had all my acknowledgments but nothing else...
Original post by rachwilko03
Anyone had any reply for law at oxford bristol Newcastle warwick and LSE?

Had all my acknowledgments but nothing else...

Apparently some dude received an offer for European Law from Warwick which is a bit worrying considering no one else has been given an offer yet
Original post by 105263
Apparently some dude received an offer for European Law from Warwick which is a bit worrying considering no one else has been given an offer yet

Ah really!?

My careers rang law admissions at warwick last week because there was a rumour entry requirments had changed but they said the haven't and started looking at law applications last week? And to expect a reply in the next 2 weeks...
Reply 583
Original post by CheesePuffff
Downing to study PBS here! :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah good luck! :smile: Fingers crossed Downing works out for both of us! I just loved everything about the college when I visited it on the open day :biggrin:
Hello!

Has anyone received any offers for English Literature yet? and where from? :smile:
Original post by dobrev04
Hello!

Has anyone received any offers for English Literature yet? and where from? :smile:

Me; English Lit & CW at Lancaster
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BDida
Really? where else did you apply and how long did your other unis take to reply?

This was last year.
They got my ps on the 15th Ot.
I think UCL was at the 29th November, Manchester just a bit before. Well they told me at the interview which was the begining of Nov. KCL and 2 others were during half term
I sent off my UCAS application yesterday to Do law and I've just received a conditional offer from liverpool John Moores right now which is relatively quick #excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucybehn92
Hi
Has anyone on here had any medicine offers back yet?
I applied to Warwick, Birmingham, Southampton & barts.

Hiya! I also applied to Warwick, Birmingham and Southampton!
No offers as of yet though.
Do you mind me asking how well you did in your UKCAT?
My other grades are good, I just got 675 in the UKCAT which I think will really drag me down!
That test is so frustrating!!!
Sent off my application exactly a week ago and just got an offer from Birmingham for English :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an offer from LJM in less that 10 hours after sendin my UCAS from off does anyone know how excited I am to go to uni omg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from University of Greenwich after two weeks :smile: (Creative Writing) Still haven't heard anything from Dundee, Strathclyde, Brunel and Aberdeen(It's been three weeks)
Reply 592
Original post by sw16123
Ah good luck! :smile: Fingers crossed Downing works out for both of us! I just loved everything about the college when I visited it on the open day :biggrin:

PBS at Pembroke for me!!
Original post by mmccann
Has anybody got an offer for economics?

Yep, I sent my application off on the 7th October and got an offer from Southampton after 10 days, 13 days for Leeds. Still waiting on Exeter, Nottingham and Birmingham.
(edited 9 years ago)
Kent in less than 24h

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got any offers for law with/and criminology?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey was just wandering if anyone got any scottish university offers? ( they take longer at some points as they can give out unconditionals)
Original post by aislingsheehy
Sent off my application exactly a week ago and just got an offer from Birmingham for English :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oo, congrats! What conditions? Have you got anywhere else?
Original post by aislingsheehy

Posted from TSR Mobile

what are your AS grades/ predictions?
Who is applying for Chemistry?

Latest

Trending

Trending